"Hypnosis can't do something you don't want"

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

"Hypnosis can't do something you don't want"

Postby Linds » June 10th, 2015, 2:30 pm

Hi, I wanted to ask you a question about the rule saying that hypnosis can't make in my mind something I wouldn't want to.
I understand that works when this is a hypnosis with hypnotist saying the whole scenario.

But how does it look in case of files like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFWLdltoOLY ?

There aren't any voices (I guess), just sound. Can I listen this with assumption to only feel changes, but to not get any real changes or is it more complicated?
Linds
Regular
Regular

Re: "Hypnosis can't do something you don't want"

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » June 10th, 2015, 3:18 pm

Linds wrote:Hi, I wanted to ask you a question about the rule saying that hypnosis can't make in my mind something I wouldn't want to.
I understand that works when this is a hypnosis with hypnotist saying the whole scenario.

But how does it look in case of files like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFWLdltoOLY ?

There aren't any voices (I guess), just sound. Can I listen this with assumption to only feel changes, but to not get any real changes or is it more complicated?

Excellent question, Linds.

You've asked about a Butt Enlargement video posted on YouTube.

Yes, a person could self-trance with this video. But, as opinion, I believe the video is not hypnosis. The video seems to be entirely subliminal. That's what causes me to say it's not hypnosis, even though someone could self-trance with it.

For self-trance to be effective, two things must be present:
    - Desire for something
    - Willingness to make a change
By comparison, guided trance (Hypnosis) needs three things:
    - Desire for something
    - Willingness to make a change
    - Suggestions

Since butt growth is a focus that gives you pleasure, Linds, I encourage you to enjoy the Butt Enlargement video.

Enjoy it with confidence, Linds... confident that the desire inside you is your guide. And you can definitely trust yourself.

MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby Linds » June 10th, 2015, 11:50 pm

So if I will listen this with confident thought that I just want to enjoy the feeling of butt growth, but not to make my butt really growing, everything should be ok?
Linds
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files