Trigger resistant

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Trigger resistant

Postby CyrilMtl » July 10th, 2015, 9:42 pm

Hi,
I am listening to file from wmm or other place (vive, slutinmyhead ...) from some time now, however they are not working as I want.
often with the small file (20 to 30min) I blanked during the listening,
don't know exactly if I sleep, pass out, or go deep,...
For example I just listen for the first time the file TrigProstateMilking,
and I can't even remember EMG doing the count down, and anything of the body itself. The trigger doesn't seems to work, just a quick ghost feeling, my imagination or the file, I don't know.
On long file like Vive deep stuff more than an hour, I blank some part of the file, and when I 'listen' I feel my brain in some sort of jelly, but again trigger or post-hypnotic suggestion not working.

sometime depending of the file, I get hard during the listening, but it seems more a body reaction, the brain doesn't feel any arousal or orgasm buildup.

Even with the Bubble file, the trigger make me feel very lightly dizzy but no blackout or obey to master stuff. I like Calimore bubble test, use it time to time as an induction.
Lutz bubble test doesn't make me post in the forum at all :(

The only file that seems to stay is the TrainNippleOrgasm, I was never a nipple guy before, and now after multiple listening, when I play with my nipple I feel something close between tickle and pleasure on them, and got a secondary feeling around my dick area (from the file description I guess), and now I am often able to go from being soft to a pretty good hoarding only by playing with my nipple, weird but fun, but I can't go over and Orgasm, and it's like the brain is not part of that, no buildup, no arousal ..., and if I stop playing with my nipple, the hardon go down pretty quickly.

Without becoming the perfect hypnosis subject, how can I be more 'sensible' to hypnosis ?
I would like to 'live' the fantasy file here or Vive one, not just listen to them.
CyrilMtl
Regular
Regular

Postby fearghus » July 11th, 2015, 3:32 am

Some of the files you're choosing have heavy physical effects as their target ...

Those can be tougher to do when new at tracing. Try a file or two with more mental and less physical goals ... or some files with temporary effects. Vive has a few files with 'one hour' effect durations ... great for getting into practice with this stuff.
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files