multiple body in a listening

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

multiple body in a listening

Postby CyrilMtl » August 5th, 2015, 8:21 am

Hi,
when I listen to a file, often I wake up at the count up in the awakener and almost never remember anything past the beginning of the induction, don't know if it is post listening amnesia or if I really blank out from the beginning.
sadly post trance trigger/suggestion almost always fail on me :(,

I try to listen to multiple body sandwiched between and induction and an awakener in a play list, and again I remember nothing from the induction to the awakener, don't know if it is sleep or trance, but the effect of the files seems even smaller now :(

I record myself under trance, was weird to see me lying not moving for 30mn, mouth open like a dead fish with my headset, it wasn't close enough to see if there was those 'rapid eyes movement' that seems to indicate trance.

so far only some trance trigger like the 'h...fun' or 'night ... ride' seems to stay around a little, but even Lutz bubble doesn't put me KO. I rarely had the feeling of floating around or feeling 'like' rotating in a big void space ...

I have almost never 'visualization' during a trance, it's weird because when I read a book, I go so deep in it that I though I was good a visualization.

Still looking to get a better trance time.
CyrilMtl
Regular
Regular

Postby wohermiston » August 5th, 2015, 10:41 am

HI,
If you are awakening with the awakener, you are in trance, but perhaps to deeply in trance. Erickson talks about that and notes that if you are too deep in trance, direct suggestions will not take hold. There are ways to bring the subject up a little to ensure that there is some level of conscousness present when direct suggestions are made, but the file has to be designed that way. just a guess. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby CyrilMtl » August 5th, 2015, 4:30 pm

wohermiston wrote:HI,
If you are awakening with the awakener, you are in trance, but perhaps to deeply in trance. Erickson talks about that and notes that if you are too deep in trance, direct suggestions will not take hold. There are ways to bring the subject up a little to ensure that there is some level of conscousness present when direct suggestions are made, but the file has to be designed that way. just a guess. WOH

Too much in trance ? I was afraid of not being in trance at all :)
Do you have the Reference on that Erikson talk ?
Perhaps I can make myself a small file to adjust my deepness :)
CyrilMtl
Regular
Regular

Postby wohermiston » August 5th, 2015, 7:20 pm

http://discreplay.typepad.com/hypnotic_psychotherapy/docs/extRef/Milton%20H%20Erickson%20-%20Hypnotherapy%20-%20An%20Exploratory%20Casebook.pdf

it is a bit of a tough read. took me 5 time before some of his techniques really started to make sense to me.
Good luck WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files