curse penis growth

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

curse penis growth

Postby randommuscle » August 13th, 2015, 3:24 am

does the curse really work? or is it just all in your head? :( I sort of want to do the curse thing if its all in your head. but if it isn't...
it sounds fine at first but once it gets too big and I won't be able to stop it sounds like a world i don't want to be in.
randommuscle

Re: curse penis growth

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » August 13th, 2015, 6:02 am

Let me put it this way...

Hypnosis cannot cure the common cold. But it can relieve the achy and tired feeling.

randommuscle wrote:does the curse really work? or is it just all in your head? :( I sort of want to do the curse thing if its all in your head. but if it isn't...
it sounds fine at first but once it gets too big and I won't be able to stop it sounds like a world i don't want to be in.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby Endo » August 13th, 2015, 6:06 pm

MN has voiced the commonly held veiw-point on the issue (whether or not hypnosis can DIRECTLY affect penis growth). I share this veiw-point, but there are a lot of lauded files on the site advertising their abilities to make your penis bigger.

The ones that "actually work" do so by essentially forcing you to be aroused constantly (or to some degree of frequency and regularity). This is relatively "safe", because your subconscious will probably regulate the frequency, duration, and intensity of such things. Jack Drago (space in the name? no space?) has a file that he swears by.

If you're looking for a penis growth file, shop around a bit more. If you're into that fantasy, consider looking for something a bit more hallucination-based, and is billed as a hallucinatory thing. When in doubt, just take a listen without doing the induction.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby ParanoidLord » August 13th, 2015, 10:31 pm

Well, there's always HYPERCOCK.

I forget whether that was intended as a temporary or permanent file (and I assume it was intended for hallucinations more than actual penis growth), but I seem to remember reading someone's funny review of it when I was much newer to WMM. I personally think that your best bet for penis growth is edging, but nothing about that stops you from listening to whatever files you please.
(Don't) avoid the noid.
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

Postby JackDrago » August 14th, 2015, 11:46 am

Update on my experience: I gained half an inch and have kept it; but no longer have the life circumstances to be hard 24/7 so my growth plateaued and stopped as I moved on to other hypnotic things. (Currently re-training myself to be a slow cummer.)
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby diode168 » August 15th, 2015, 12:04 am

Which file was that Jack?
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby JackDrago » August 16th, 2015, 9:06 am

diode168 wrote:Which file was that Jack?

Manhood Blessing with Curse Penis Growth. Plus my must grow cock video.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files