Gay humiliation starter file

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Gay humiliation starter file

Postby israelslave » September 12th, 2015, 9:56 pm

Hi :)
Im totally new here and havent even had my first hypno experience but am dying to try it, but cant seem to find anything to fit my likes... most things i had found were changes and curse files or heavy humilation files intended to dehumanize, which would have heavy impact on me.
Anyone knows any good starter file? :)
israelslave

Re: Gay humiliation starter file

Postby HornyDude » September 13th, 2015, 6:05 pm

Welcome to WMM.

I'm assuming that you have read at least part of the sticky post at the top of this forum. I strongly suggest that you practice just going into a trance, learn what that feels like, and get to the point that you can reliably go into trance on any given day. Then you can move on to some of the files that attracted you here in the first place.

Its a lot like learning to ride a mountain bike on a quiet street with no traffic before attempting this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0joo2DG7BA.

Check out two other posts on this topic in this forum:

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=13559&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

and

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=13587&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Best wishes,
HornyDude
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ProfessorPig » September 14th, 2015, 3:34 pm

one thing to be mindful of as you approach humiliation in hypnosis is that the effects are cumulative. you may start out with some lighter humiliation, but if you are playing around with that enough, you may find that it is no longer humiliating, or you will grow curious about other ways to enjoy humiliation, and your interests expand. i am not saying to avoid erotic hypnotic humiliation, but i do think its important to be mindful of where this path leads. if you head down it, dehumanization may not even be the last stop.

its possible to do erotic hypnosis in a way that allows you to experience even really mundane things as incredibly humiliating. but i don't know of any files that do that out there now, and i get the impression that most people who work one on one with people are more interested in pushing your boundaries, rather than redefining them in a way that you could get the humiliation you crave without the risks to health and wellbeing.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files