i listened to curse random orgasms with female voice once,

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

i listened to curse random orgasms with female voice once,

Postby waynemc47 » October 9th, 2015, 6:20 pm

and i was wondering: how many time do i listen to curse random orgasms with female voice,until it is so ingrained in my head,it never goes away,and the curse is at its strongest,affects-wise? Would appreciate Any help I can get! Lol
waynemc47

Re: i listened to curse random orgasms with female voice onc

Postby fearghus » October 9th, 2015, 6:41 pm

waynemc47 wrote:and i was wondering: how many time do i listen to curse random orgasms with female voice,until it is so ingrained in my head,it never goes away,and the curse is at its strongest,affects-wise? Would appreciate Any help I can get! Lol

Try twice a day for about two weeks and see if you're experiencing the effects
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

ok. so twice a day

Postby waynemc47 » October 9th, 2015, 6:44 pm

for two weeks is best bet should I try to listen to it more than twice,to have the file`s affects happen quicker?
waynemc47

Postby Endo » October 9th, 2015, 8:57 pm

Not necessarily. And also not likely. Twice a DAY is pretty intense, and if you consume too much of a certain stimulus, you get bored of it pretty quick. Songs stop sounding awesome if it's the only song you listen to, all day for several weeks.

Start with once a day, that seems to be the common suggestion for starting a new file. If you over-listen, it will be LESS effective.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby waynemc47 » October 11th, 2015, 1:51 pm

ok. twice. do you believe that accelerator will also enhance the affect,too,and cause the affect to happen sooner?
waynemc47

Postby Endo » October 12th, 2015, 4:54 pm

It could. It depends on if your mind responds well to the suggestions in Accelerator.

Accelerator is just a package of suggestions intended on making you more susceptible to trance and to suggestions. There are quite a few other files that can do similar things.

I'm going to assume you're new to the hobby, as you're asking for scheduling suggestions. Most people know how their minds saturate so they don't overdo it or under-do it. "Since you're new to the hobby", you may not have the skill-set yet developed to fully accept hypnosis files. You probably don't want to hear that, but I'd advise you start with something simpler (like a behavioral file, as opposed to an effect-based file) in order to give your mind a chance to get up to speed and get used to being hypnotized in the first place.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files