Best trigger training file?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Best trigger training file?

Postby Pantheria » October 12th, 2015, 11:36 am

Hi everyone I was just wondering if anyone knew of any files that train you to respond better to triggers. Or if there are any trigger files that work really well from only a few listens. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Pantheria
Regular
Regular

Postby Endo » October 12th, 2015, 5:05 pm

Aside from some self-reinforcement (using the trigger on yourself, or having someone use it on you, then have a reward for performing the expected action), the only file I recall is Jack Drago's "Submission Trigger", which is meant to install a single trigger that makes you obey other instructions. It's the best I've got.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby Pantheria » October 13th, 2015, 12:03 pm

Thanks, but I can't get any triggers to work at all. Also thanks again but, that's not really a file I want to have the affects of
Pantheria
Regular
Regular

Postby JackDrago » October 13th, 2015, 6:59 pm

Submission trigger often takes 15-20 listenings before the trigger works inescapably. Many trigger files take considerably more listenings than, say curse or blessing files do.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby Endo » October 14th, 2015, 1:13 pm

Pantheria wrote:Thanks, but I can't get any triggers to work at all. Also thanks again but, that's not really a file I want to have the affects of

I had a feeling that that's not what you were looking for, but I don't think there's a whole lot on this site that's meant to train for trigger-strength specifically. There ARE a lot of generic suggestion-boosting files, however.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files