Email slave help

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Email slave help

Postby Zegirican » November 16th, 2015, 12:20 am

So I've started listening to email slave so that a friend and I can play with eachother, but it's been almost a week of listening and I have yet to see ANY kind of progress. I'm starting to get discouraged with any hypnosis since nothing has worked for me yet. Does any have any suggestions on way I might be able to help the file along? It would be great to here from anyone.
KiK: Kit_CatBoy
Likes: Pet play, submitting, chastity, orgasm play, cross dressing, hypnosis, diapers, and a little bit of femminization

limits: public, scat, blood, money, physical torture.
(Might me more limits i haven't run into yet)
Zegirican
Regular
Regular

Postby ProfessorPig » November 16th, 2015, 3:03 am

it can take longer than a week for a file to really stick in your mind, everyone is different there, and even from file to file there is no saying how long it will take for it to work.

there are several things you can do to speed up the process though. there are a lot of files out there that will improve suggestibility. EMG has an Accelerator file that works quite well, and i have a file called helpless to hypnosis that will also work.

you might also want to try mastering a triggered rapid induction first. a good example of a triggered rapid induction is lutz's bubble induction, or chewtoy's deeper spiral induction. chewtoy's one is safer to test, he uses it in all his later files. mastering the ability to go into trance instantly is a skill that you need to learn to make email slave work, since it is supposed to bring you into trance when you read the trigger. the lessons you learn practicing that skill in other files will help you with email slave.

lastly there is one more important element. if you are at the point that email slave gets you into trance, the trance will still only be as good as the email that is sent. a higher quality script will see better results than a lower quality script. if you are writing your own files there are plenty of people who are willing to help you, but that is a separate thread in and of itself.

anyway, i hope this helps
:)
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby Zegirican » November 16th, 2015, 6:06 pm

Thanks PP. I'll look at those accelerator files you talked about. And I have a friend that is willing to send me files. But once it does start to work I welcome others to trigger me too.
KiK: Kit_CatBoy
Likes: Pet play, submitting, chastity, orgasm play, cross dressing, hypnosis, diapers, and a little bit of femminization

limits: public, scat, blood, money, physical torture.
(Might me more limits i haven't run into yet)
Zegirican
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files