First time file purchase - experiencing an oddity

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

First time file purchase - experiencing an oddity

Postby Windrammer » December 11th, 2015, 7:27 am

Hello! I recently purchased a file (more than 24 hours ago), and yet the file seems to still be in my cart, rather than downloaded or accessible on the site. I checked the forums for similar problems, but the only other instance of this I came across was a case where the users credit card was declined, which I don't think is the case, as I did receive a confirmation email. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Windrammer

Re: First time file purchase - experiencing an oddity

Postby EMG » December 11th, 2015, 8:19 am

The file will remain in your cart until the transaction is completed and you are given access to the file. If you have received an email stating that you should have access to the file but do not, please drop me a PM or send an email to emg@warpmymind.com and I will make certain that you are given access to your purchase.

Windrammer wrote:Hello! I recently purchased a file (more than 24 hours ago), and yet the file seems to still be in my cart, rather than downloaded or accessible on the site. I checked the forums for similar problems, but the only other instance of this I came across was a case where the users credit card was declined, which I don't think is the case, as I did receive a confirmation email. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Help with Files