Removing hypnosis

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Removing hypnosis

Postby Linds » March 3rd, 2016, 5:22 pm

Well... some years ago I've messed with one hypnosis. It was the transformation one, done via Yahoo with one guy. Then there were 2 triggers set. But it never worked if my mind was "clear".
Lastly I've noticed that after years, I still remember the trigger to turn on changes, but I don't remember the second one. And I've noticed the trigger is working so strong - stronger than it had to - when I'm chilled (if u know what I mean). Nowadays, after discovering those facts, sometimes the effects are just appearing and disturbing me. So I've decided to remove the hypnosis.

I've heard about 'Deprogram all' and 'Cosmic removal', but I want to ask, which one could you recommend? Specially I would love if the file would remove every hypnosis I've ever used, not only those one I remember I've used (Fortunately, there are no curses).
Linds
Regular
Regular

Re: Removing hypnosis

Postby ProfessorPig » March 3rd, 2016, 6:30 pm

deprogram all is the better of the two, there is also one by vive that seems to be even more highly regarded. i think his is called "Deep Clean" and can be found on his site if its not already on here;
http://www.vivehypnosis.de/
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby Linds » March 11th, 2016, 1:58 am

Vive's file is very long, but I will give it a try after I buy new headphones.
But maybe I will explain my case better... I've been messing with files in type of "be a woman for next 24 hours" etc. They had to work specified time, like to the trigger or during next 1-24 hours.
Why I have been doing this? I had an identity crisis and I was wondering how is it to be a woman. But I was a stupid child, cause I've been thinking that hypnosis is more like "I will see myself as a woman" than "I will think about myself as a woman".
They have never been working then. But lastly I've noticed some changes in my body. Nothing in appearance in wrong direction - after my problem with the Fembutt Growth curse my body finally started developing a bit more with hairs on my chest and beard. A bit, but its sonething. The changes are about my thoughts and bikini area:
* the change about the work of my penis is the fact its not 'standing' anymore , but I still can orgasm
* when I am thinking about something sexuall, my scrotum is tingling and sending the pleasure...
* sometimes I've got thoughts about being a woman. And this is the worst, cause thanks to the case with the Fembutt Growth I've realized I want to become as masculine as possible and thoughts about me being a curvy or pear-shaped girl aren't helping me.

I will try the removal files. I've decided to remove every hypnosis, I've ever used. There's only one I will miss - the one for looking better in the eyes of girls, but I am sure I will find new file or use the same one again.

I've messed so much, but I hope my story will keep others a bit more safe.
Linds
Regular
Regular

Postby Linds » March 11th, 2016, 3:37 am

Geez, now I am confused about my breasts. I always had a gibekomastia, but I am not sure if now I am not accidentally able ro fit in A cup.
I need to go to the doctor too xP
Linds
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » March 11th, 2016, 11:20 am

Linda wrote
Geez, now I am confused about my breasts. I always had a gibekomastia, but I am not sure if now I am not accidentally able ro fit in A cup.
I need to go to the doctor too xP

In case you need to look up information on the web, the correct spelling is gynecomastia. Bodybuilders get "gyno" when they have been taking anabolic steroids. When their body is on steroids, their body's testes (balls) ceases production of testosterone. When the guy quits using steroids, their body does not immediately begin production of testosterone again. In fact, since they have been using artificial testosterone, their balls have gotten smaller as well as not producing testosterone, so they cannot produce as much testosterone as before. Therefore their estrogen (both men and women produce testosterone and estrogen in differing amounts) causes gynecomastia. Guys in the gym call this unwelcome development "bitch tits".

You probably will have to get any breast development surgically removed. If you are still in puberty, they might go away on their own. If you tell th doctor that you haven't been using anabolic steroids, the doctor might think your endocrine system is out of whack and help you to get it back to normal.

Of course, if you do want to become a woman, you have a head start on other M--.F transsexuals. In that case, you might want to use ViVe's Feminine Conditioning, which does make you think of yourself as a woman.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby Linds » March 11th, 2016, 3:15 pm

Thanks. Sorry for mistakes, they are the effects of writting using phone ^^'
No, my goal isn't becoming a woman, but the full men. Thats why I try to do something about those symptoms I've noted before. I can live with them, but sometimes experiencing them is strange.
I am not sure if they are the effects of hypnosis, but I cannot not-think about this possibility.

After I deal with those problems, I am thinking about using JackStock's Muscle Growth files.
Linds
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files