Want Some New Files??

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Want Some New Files??

Postby danmalara » April 24th, 2005, 7:54 pm

EMG said that we could pool some money together to get some files made. I can help put the money together, if enough people want a file. The goal is $50 for a new file. Post here what file you want made and how much you'll contribute to the pool. I'll post a link for the money to go to when we've had people willing to pay. Ask me any questions you might have, and I hope we get some new files made!! :)
My MIND is happy. BLANK and empty. BRAINwashing is GOOD for me.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Klip » April 24th, 2005, 8:23 pm

so you'd be like a middle man?
the only constant is change
Klip
Regular
Regular

Postby danmalara » April 24th, 2005, 8:42 pm

Yes, and I don't get anything out of it...I don't want anything out of it. I'll just help round up some money to see some new files made.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Good idea

Postby distanthorizon » April 24th, 2005, 10:58 pm

I think it is a good idea. I tell ya, the one I want is the new Enlarging Penis file, where you think your penis keeps getting bigger till ya cum. That would be awesome. lol. I would pay for that one. lol
distanthorizon

Postby johnbohnrevenge » April 25th, 2005, 4:40 am

Everyone here is so trustful... I feel like trusting you... it must be the subliminal images... if only there was a specific file I liked... I'll shut up now...
johnbohnrevenge
Mentor
Mentor

Postby danmalara » April 25th, 2005, 10:28 pm

I was looking through the voting files and I saw one that I really liked. It's called "Wake Up" and it for people who have troubble getting up in the mourning. I'd throw in $5 - $10. So if any one else likes it, do tell.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby EMG » April 25th, 2005, 11:55 pm

If people want to do this, we can make it simple. I'll be happy to hold the money. you can send whatever you want, tell me which file it's for, and I'll report on the status the moment I recieve payment so people know how much is needed to complete a file. Payment can be sent to:

WMM
PO Box 25594
Colorado Springs, CO 80936
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

great idea

Postby distanthorizon » April 26th, 2005, 12:51 am

I think that would be great to save the money like you say. You could even post it on the voting page and say how much has currently gone towards each specific file. That way, it would be another form of voting for the one you want and you could see how close it is to completion. :D
distanthorizon

Re: great idea

Postby EMG » April 26th, 2005, 1:36 am

I like that. if/when I see the first donation I will do that, adding notes to files that people have donated money towards so that others can see how close it is to being paid for.

distanthorizon wrote:I think that would be great to save the money like you say. You could even post it on the voting page and say how much has currently gone towards each specific file. That way, it would be another form of voting for the one you want and you could see how close it is to completion. :D
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

amusing sounds tracks

Postby a_bdsm_couple » April 26th, 2005, 1:55 am

I will pay for the creation of anything that sounds vaguely amusing that someone in the SF bay area will use on themselves in a manner that I would find fun to watch, listen to, hear about and/or participate in.

/Robert
:twisted:
a_bdsm_couple

Postby camann » April 26th, 2005, 7:19 am

How about you set up a paypal account EMG? That'd probably be the easiest way anyone could donate.
camann

Postby EMG » April 26th, 2005, 9:55 am

Problem is that I used to have a PayPal account, they shut it down because my web site is adult oriented. I'm trying to get CC processing back up and running, and depending on life I hope to have that done by the end of the week. For now, anyone wanting to pay towards a file has to mail it to:

WMM
PO Box 25594

and it will have to be a US currency.

camann wrote:How about you set up a paypal account EMG? That'd probably be the easiest way anyone could donate.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby boismurf » April 26th, 2005, 12:24 pm

FWIW, You may or may not be aware of other options.
There's http://www.bidpay.com/ for allowing credit card purchases of money orders. The buyer pays a fee.

Also, there is a PayPal competitor announcing they will be open soon, Green Zap. They haven't listed any specific terms of service yet and they don't open until June. But they might be worth keeping an eye on. Plus, they have a referral system so if you'd like to sign up here is my referral link. http://www.greenzap.com/zapsmurf

EMG wrote:Problem is that I used to have a PayPal account, they shut it down because my web site is adult oriented. I'm trying to get CC processing back up and running, and depending on life I hope to have that done by the end of the week. For now, anyone wanting to pay towards a file has to mail it to:

WMM
PO Box 25594

and it will have to be a US currency.

camann wrote:How about you set up a paypal account EMG? That'd probably be the easiest way anyone could donate.
boismurf

Postby n00b » April 26th, 2005, 4:13 pm

Try looking into Yowcow.
n00b
Regular
Regular

Postby Folsom_god » April 26th, 2005, 8:07 pm

ill chip in for the peeing feel like orgasm dannyboy
Folsom_god
Mentor
Mentor

Postby danmalara » April 26th, 2005, 8:10 pm

Well, so much for me being a part of any of this. I don't think anyone trusts me. Well it's better that it goes to EMG anyway. I like the idea of showing the money next to the vote file. The only thing is that I don't like sending cash through the mail. Also, I do have a paypal account, and that is the best way for me to send money (creadit cards work too). So EMG, you better find another way to collect money...if not for me, then for yourself.

P.S. EMG, why did you tell Paypal that you had this site?
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby EMG » April 26th, 2005, 9:11 pm

Because when I set it up they weren't owned by Ebay and hadn't started banning adult. I'm looking into other options right now and hope to have it solved soon.

danmalara wrote:Well, so much for me being a part of any of this. I don't think anyone trusts me. Well it's better that it goes to EMG anyway. I like the idea of showing the money next to the vote file. The only thing is that I don't like sending cash through the mail. Also, I do have a paypal account, and that is the best way for me to send money (creadit cards work too). So EMG, you better find another way to collect money...if not for me, then for yourself.

P.S. EMG, why did you tell Paypal that you had this site?
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Linja » April 27th, 2005, 1:04 am

This probably sounds like a stupid idea, and it probably is.

But why don't you just set up another internet site seperate of this one, and have a donation option for that? Then, because it's not an adult orientated site, they'll accept the paypal thing and little do they know that the money is really for this site.

-Linja
Linja
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Cubeguru » April 29th, 2005, 1:29 pm

not a bad idea, but if you were to do that what the heck are you gonna put on the website, couple of ideas: domain server, game guru site, fake hardware shop(fun)
Pentiums melt in your PC, not in your hand.
(No electrons were harmed in the creation of this message)
--If we do not succeed we run the risk of failure--
Cubeguru
Regular
Regular

Postby TrigMe » April 29th, 2005, 4:31 pm

danmalara wrote:The only thing is that I don't like sending cash through the mail.

You could send a Money Order, its only about a seventy cent flat fee at the Post Office to send any amount of money. (for our foreign friends, you could send International Money Orders.)

This is assuming, of course, that it's all right with EMG.
TrigMe

Postby EMG » April 29th, 2005, 4:51 pm

All of those work, and if life is kind I'll have credit card processing working by tuesday next week.

TrigMe wrote:
danmalara wrote:The only thing is that I don't like sending cash through the mail.

You could send a Money Order, its only about a seventy cent flat fee at the Post Office to send any amount of money. (for our foreign friends, you could send International Money Orders.)

This is assuming, of course, that it's all right with EMG.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby liljonny » April 30th, 2005, 8:54 am

EMG wrote:If people want to do this, we can make it simple. I'll be happy to hold the money. you can send whatever you want, tell me which file it's for, and I'll report on the status the moment I recieve payment so people know how much is needed to complete a file. Payment can be sent to:

WMM
PO Box 25594

Isn't it true that some files on the voting list will never be put on the sight even if payed for. It is up to EMG if they get put on the site or not. Sometimes there may be simular files already on the site and sometimes he may think the file may be dangeruos or for other reasons.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby EMG » April 30th, 2005, 9:56 am

liljonny wrote:Isn't it true that some files on the voting list will never be put on the sight even if payed for. It is up to EMG if they get put on the site or not. Sometimes there may be simular files already on the site and sometimes he may think the file may be dangeruos or for other reasons.

Generally speaking I remove the most dangerous ones before they get on the vote page. Then if one makes the top or someone pays for it I may edit the request further to be appropriate to the site. I don't tend to shy away from something because it seems logically impossible, I just do my best to make it happen for the listener.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby simplykei » April 30th, 2005, 11:22 pm

oh ok so if someone pays for it you add the file to the site? Or do I have that wrong? That might work if the person who purchases the new file to add, can get another file for free or something that wouldn't be added. I'd be down with that.
simplykei

Postby danmalara » April 30th, 2005, 11:39 pm

Yeah that's the way it works. If someone pays for a file to be made, they have the chocie of it being posted on the website or not. If we pool money together then it's not so bad.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby liljonny » May 1st, 2005, 5:51 am

I believe it is also up to EMG if it gets added. The last file he made for me, he didn't ask. He also didn't put a description before the induction. I never asked him, just assumed he didn't want it in the site.

danmalara wrote:Yeah that's the way it works. If someone pays for a file to be made, they have the chocie of it being posted on the website or not. If we
pool money together then it's not so bad.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby EMG » May 1st, 2005, 10:07 am

True, I do not ask on every file, some because they are derivations of others and thus too close to be considered, some because they are TOO specific(name references etc), some because there are files that I will do for individuals that I will not post on the site. There are probable even some that I simply forget to ask about and then don't post.

liljonny wrote:I believe it is also up to EMG if it gets added. The last file he made for me, he didn't ask. He also didn't put a description before the induction. I never asked him, just assumed he didn't want it in the site.

danmalara wrote:Yeah that's the way it works. If someone pays for a file to be made, they have the chocie of it being posted on the website or not. If we
pool money together then it's not so bad.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Crazy_Eddy » May 1st, 2005, 10:58 am

Not particualrly relvent to the topic, but thanks for continuing to post new files EMG.

You'retruely a great guy (?) ....
Crazy_Eddy
Regular
Regular

Postby danmalara » May 2nd, 2005, 7:11 pm

Crazy_Eddy wrote:Not particualrly relvent to the topic, but thanks for continuing to post new files EMG.

You'retruely a great guy (?) ....

If you put that "(?)" in you're post because you don't know if EMG is a guy or not (which is what it looks like you used the question mark for), then I must say....he is definately a guy.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby katie_lee » June 2nd, 2005, 1:13 pm

Hi I paid for a file not so long ago. I have email EMG to say that if he wants to put it on the site he can . I have paid the $50 to have it made which he has sent to me .He may not wish to put it on but that will be his choice .
katie_lee

new file

Postby gork151 » June 6th, 2005, 9:28 am

what did you have him create for you?
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files