Looking for voice change hypnosis

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for voice change hypnosis

Postby thequirkyone » April 27th, 2016, 4:40 pm

I've seen files that focus on making one's voice higher; are there any files that focus on making one's voice deeper or more baritone? I definitely know there are vocal coaches that can train people to do this, wondering if anyone has tried hypnosis for it yet.

I am new here as of this week and really enjoying majorpixel, luggy, JackStock and musclemesmerizer :) Anyone know how to contact majorpixel about doing a custom file? There's no email address on his website. Thanks!
thequirkyone

Re: Looking for voice change hypnosis

Postby Jackstock » April 29th, 2016, 12:11 pm

Glad you enjoy my work.Too bad I don't really know anything about voice sound changing right now. I would need an explanation from one of those vocal coaches on how that works.
However, many people have noted a marked lowering of voice after going periods without masturbating (males). May take two weeks or more.
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby HornyDude » May 4th, 2016, 12:09 am

The only link I have for majorpixel is from his WMM profile: https://www.niteflirt.com/thevoice666#

There is an email link there.
HornyDude
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » May 4th, 2016, 3:10 am

thequirkyone wrote
I've seen files that focus on making one's voice higher; are there any files that focus on making one's voice deeper or more baritone? I definitely know there are vocal coaches that can train people to do this, wondering if anyone has tried hypnosis for it yet.

I don't know of any voice changing file for men but I used Curse Enchanted Keyboard -- https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... ile_id=262 -- to lower my voice to a baritone. I used to be a tenor. A friend, who plays several instruments, commented on what a nice baritone I had.

Your only limitation as to what you can accomplish with {b]Curse Enchanted Keyboard[/b] is your imagination. If you can write it down so that someone else can be understand it and it is physically possible, you can use Enchanted Keyboard. What is physically possible has been shown to be ... malleable with hypnosis. Want to shrink a few inches? Use Shrinking -- Control Panel for your Height. I'm a few inches shorter (confirmed by my doctor). There are so many examples ...
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Return to Help with Files