Mixing tists?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Mixing tists?

Postby tavie » May 20th, 2016, 8:33 am

Is it okay to use files from different hypnotists to reinforce the same general effects, or will they tend to interfere with each other or cancel each other out? For example, would there be difficulties from pairing, say, EMG's "Curse Fucked By a Dog" with ViVe's "Curse of the Alpha Dog"? It seems the two could combine effectively, but not if there are incompatibilities in method or what have you.

Thoughts or advice?
tavie

Re: Mixing tists?

Postby HornyDude » May 20th, 2016, 10:27 am

Is it OK? Not only is it OK, WMM has a file for that.

Check out Cardigan's "Over2nextfile". In his own words "This file is an induction. One of my best. When the induction is over, I tell you to trust the next file and to not be disturbed or wake up - even if you hear loud clicks, noise, music or another voice. I tell you to trust the next file and the next hypnotist. This file is ideal for starting a playlist where you have my induction followed by one or more bodies of other files by other people. Many have complained that a new voice wakes them up and makes them come out of trance. Well - not anymore!"

If you use Audacity or a similar program to assemble a play list of an 'induction', several related 'bodies' and a 'wake up', from different hypnotists it can be quite distracting. Using Cardigan's file for a while can help get over those types of problems.

However, it is up to you to edit out any conflicting suggestions. Either go over a script of the files, or listen carefully to the body of the files without going into trance and then use Audacity to make needed adjustments.
HornyDude
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » May 20th, 2016, 5:00 pm

tavie wrote
Is it okay to use files from different hypnotists to reinforce the same general effects, or will they tend to interfere with each other or cancel each other out? For example, would there be difficulties from pairing, say, EMG's "Curse Fucked By a Dog" with ViVe's "Curse of the Alpha Dog"? It seems the two could combine effectively, but not if there are incompatibilities in method or what have you.

Thoughts or advice?

Well ... maybe. I hate to be indefinite but the answer depends on how the different files phrase the suggestions. Let me give an example. CycoMelody's Curse Shorter asks your subconscious mind to pick a height at which you were happy for you to shrink to and shrinks you to that height. smaller2's Shrinking--Control Panel for your Height asks your conscious mind to pick the height which you want to shrink to and shrinks you to that height. There is an obvious confict there: your subconscious mind almost certainly will pick a different height than the height your conscious mind picks.

The best way to find any incompatibilities is to obtain the scripts (or listen to the body of each file and make your own scripts), examine how each script phrases suggestions, and note any possible incompatibilities. Then you can combine the two scripts, eliminating the incompatibilities -- essentially writing your own script -- and use one of many free TTS voices on the web to record it.

The other option is to listen to one file at a time.

I've found that two -- absolutely no more than three -- unrelated files is the most my mind can handle. Usually this is one physical transformation file and one mental transformation file. Example: a penis growth file, such as Donkey Dick Subliminal and the Curse Forced Gay/Bi/Straight file. (A feminization file is obviously incompatible with any penis growth file.) A third unrelated file such as EMG's Your Tail, which grows a phantom tail from the bottom of your spine, is obviously unrelated to the other two files.

My Shrinking 2.0 file is based on smaller2's Shrinking--Control Panel for your Height file. I made certain that there were no incompatibilities between the two files when I wrote the Shrinking 2.0 file.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby ProfessorPig » May 22nd, 2016, 10:29 pm

this can be something that is incredibly benificial. picture if you will that you have two friends trying to explain one concept to you. you may understand some parts of what the first friend says, but be stuck on others, your second friend may give you a different perspective which allows you to better accept and process the ideas that the first friend was explaining. this will be especially true for the file in question. EMG is a great hypnotist, but he is not nearly as skilled in painting a picture with words as ViVe. if you look at the success stories for fucked by a dog, many people feel the need to go down and the humiliation, but struggle with the other feelings and visuals.
where you will get into trouble with listening to multiple files is when the files say conflicting things.

conflicting suggestions can cause headaches and other nasty side effects while your subconscious processes what it believes. but in the end, typically what you think will happen will happen, if you can mentally twist your way around conflicting suggestions that is fine. for example you might be able to mentally twist past Oxy's example by believing that the subconscious informs the conscious mind, and so if you listen to curse shorter first, your conscious mind will pick the number that your subconscious has already preselected. another example of this is not unlike how men are able to get around files that reference female anatomy.

but to get back to your original question, i don't recall any suggestions in either file that would be in conflict. you could try messaging ViVe and politely asking him. he is very good about being available to help his listeners.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby ViVe » May 23rd, 2016, 3:15 am

As I don't know the content of the other file I can't really say.

For one on one hypnosis I usually advice people only to play with multiple tists when they coordinate what they are doing, have seen it gone wrong too often... and I know some people for whom it destroyed the whole hypnosis fetish...

For files it's even harder as the interpretation wiggle room is far wider than with someone who knows your “lingo”... So now matter how precise you word it – a big part is still in the hands of the listener.

My advice is – go for it, but carefully. Listen to the bodies of both files one after the other. See if the contradict each other in any way or clash in any way. If not – go with it, give it a go, trance with it. Then see how you feel with it. And trust your gut feeling.

@Oxi: In my experience too many active things at once can “dilute” each other...
ViVe
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » May 23rd, 2016, 6:08 am

ViVe wrote
@Oxi: In my experience too many active things at once can “dilute” each other...

I know that using too many fiies at once can cause all the files to malfunction and/or interact in weird ways, causing effects that no one can account for or predict. I use one file at a time. Perhaps I was not emphatic enough in saying that you should only use one file at a time. I did give advice on how to use two files at a time if he absolutely needs to use multiple files. If you read my post, you read that:

(The first opiion is to make your own file from the sugggestions in the bodies of the two scripts. If no scripts are available, you need to listen to both file bodies and transcribe them yourself. I've done it. Creating your own file is hard work.) The other option is to listen to one file at a time.

I've found that two -- absolutely no more than three -- unrelated files is the most my mind can handle.
What I didn't add was that I've been using hypnosis files for (literally) decades. With all my experience, my mind will only handle one file at a time. He has practically no chance of making both files work.

The files he asked about using are related in many ways. I thought he would figure out that using these two files together is not a good idea.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby tavie » May 23rd, 2016, 11:44 am

Thank you for all the thoughtful replies. The upshot seems to be "it depends, every script and every subject is different", which isn't unexpected. I'll listen to the bodies of the files more carefully before proceeding.
tavie

Postby daugo » May 26th, 2016, 9:23 pm

I have had no trouble with mixing inductions. I will frequently use someone elses induction before a file, most times keeping the file's induction still there so there isn't a jarring changeover.

as for mixing files, that is kinda pot luck. some may cancel each other out, some may reinforce each other.
At least that has been my experience.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
- Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio
daugo
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » May 26th, 2016, 9:48 pm

Mixing inductions and/or wakeners is not a problem. Mixing bodies of files is where the potential problem -- contradictory suggestions -- arises.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby daugo » May 27th, 2016, 12:31 pm

Mixing inductions and/or wakeners is not a problem. Mixing bodies of files is where the potential problem -- contradictory suggestions -- arises.

True. If going to mix files best to research the effects of the files. Some tists even give suggestions on mixing their files in a way to reinforce each other.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
- Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio
daugo
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files