Can feel but not see and then feeling is gone. Help Please!

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Can feel but not see and then feeling is gone. Help Please!

Postby neuteu » May 31st, 2016, 8:42 pm

So i've been trying the wolf tf by Dkaiser and after I wake up from trance I can feel claws growing and a tail too but anything else is not happening and I can't see them! But I want it to happen very bad.Then after a few minutes the feeling goes away anyone have advice?
neuteu

Re: Can feel but not see and then feeling is gone. Help Plea

Postby OxyFemboi » June 7th, 2016, 8:43 pm

neuteu wrote
So i've been trying the wolf tf by Dkaiser and after I wake up from trance I can feel claws growing and a tail too but anything else is not happening and I can't see them! But I want it to happen very bad.Then after a few minutes the feeling goes away anyone have advice?

Keep your eyes closed. Turn the normal waking from hypnosis semi-normal state into a meditation session. Concentrate on your feelings of claws, tail, fur, etc. Remember that it is normal for you to have claws, fur, and a tail. The very idea of lacking claws and a tail is an abnormal thought. Just concentrate on how solid your claws and tail feel. Think -- concentrate -- onf a few everyday memories of using those claws, perhaps opening envelopes when a letter opener was not available, opening a can of soda/pop instead of bothering with the pull-open tab (two holes -- one to get eh soda/pop out and another to let air in to fill the space where teh soda/pop used to be). Or maybe your tail got caught in a car door or elevator door. Your tail always gives away your mood: when you're happy it wags fast; when you're sad, it droops, etc.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Return to Help with Files