looking for physical transformation files

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

looking for physical transformation files

Postby machinax » June 4th, 2016, 6:47 pm

As the title suggests I'm looking for files that cause physical transformations in real life, more along the lines of male to female/ female to male, not just mentally but, physically too.
machinax

Re: looking for physical transformation files

Postby OxyFemboi » June 5th, 2016, 12:32 am

machinax wrote
As the title suggests I'm looking for files that cause physical transformations in real life, more along the lines of male to female/ female to male, not just mentally but, physically too.

I've posted a few physical transformation files.
Canine Penis 2.0 ♂, ⚣, ⚥
Link: https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... le_id=9597
This file, based on the script by Kinsuta56, changes your penis into that of a canine. This file is obviously for males only. The suggestions include growing a knot at the base of your penis, adding some length to your shaft, a spherical bulge forming in middle of your shaft, the tip of your penis hooking downward, and your penis becoming redder. The physical changes are irreversible and the file suggestions are addictive, so think carefully before you use this file. I used a female TTS voice, as my current recording capacity is fairly limited. I hope you enjoy your new canine penis.

Shrinking 2.0 ☆
Link: https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... le_id=9659
This file is based on smaller2's Shrinking--Control Panel for your Height. The original description reads in part that "this file is for those who want to be shorter than they currently are. This borrows ideas from other shrinking and size-changing files along with plenty of my own original thoughts. After you pick your target height, you find how sensual and pleasurable it is to shrink smaller and smaller." smaller2's Shrinking file produces measurable real-world results. This file also should cause permanent real world height loss as well. No reversal file exists, so please be certain of your desire to be shorter. I expanded the induction, made some improvements in phrasing, and added suggestions based on EMG's TrainSleepReinforce. I used a male TTS voice since my current recording capacity is limited. I hope you enjoy your new, smaller height as well as your new perspective on the world!

There are some Shemale files on WMM as well. Since I'm not sure what your'e looking for, I can't help much.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby Jackstock » June 6th, 2016, 10:40 am

I totally love this concept, doing it both ways. I wrote a blog about it recently on my website. Speaking of which, you can find some resources to help you out in either direction on there. I have a few files that will do that. I offer plenty of them for free, so you can make sure you know if it works before you buy anything
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby ashleylyme » June 9th, 2016, 2:25 pm

i'm super curious about physical transformation files and whether hypnosis can really do it!

sadly this site doesn't have a lot aimed at genetic females that deal with physical stuff.
ashleylyme

Postby hexagon77 » June 9th, 2016, 3:16 pm

What sort of transformation would you be looking for?
take your time to get to know the hypnotists before you allow anyone to hypnotize you - it may really pay out in the end

~Hexagon
hexagon77
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » June 10th, 2016, 12:38 am

ashley lyme wrote
i'm super curious about physical transformation files and whether hypnosis can really do it!

sadly this site doesn't have a lot aimed at genetic females that deal with physical stuff.

Hypnosis can cause physical transformations. There are documented cases of such files on this site. As examples, I point to smaller2's Shrinking--Control Panel for your Height file and its associated Success Stories Forum thread of the same name. People have documented their loss of height. [There is also CycoMelody's Curse Taller but nobody has reported on its effectivemenss.] Sarnoga's file Curse of the Teeny Weenie has caused many males [obviously this file is for males only --sorry] to lose inches in penis length. If the Gallery was working, many WMM males have posted pictures of their shrinkage before, during, and after use of the file. That Furum thread is titled terrible success ... incredible shrinking weenie. Then there are Curse Writing and/or Curse Enchanted Keyboard, where whatever you write comes true for you; that includes physical changes. (I hope, if you use either file, that you have sense enough to avoid writing "I have cancer" and/or similar negative statements. There are, I'm sure weight loss files. I know there are weight gain files for those who want to be fat.

What physical change are you looking for? If it -- or someting similar -- is not listed among the current 6,700-plus files (with more files being added every day), you can always write in a suggestion in the Voting Forum or in the File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges Forum. If it's extremely off-the-wall (this site specializes in off-the-wall hypnosis files), you can ask one of the hypnotists you like to create a file for you. Or ask about having a custom file made ... which costs money.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Return to Help with Files