Getting files to work

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Getting files to work

Postby Power » April 24th, 2005, 9:11 pm

I don't know how to go about listening to the files. Generally, for how long, and how many times a day would I have to listen to for a file's effects to become noticeable. Specifically, the Increased Metabolism file caught my attention. I listened to it almost every day for about a week, and appearantly that wasn't enough. I would just like a reccomendation on how often to listen to it in order to attain results.
Power

Postby sandy82 » April 25th, 2005, 12:10 pm

I haven't listened to the Increased Metabolism file, but I doubt that it would have noticeable effects after you listened to it for less than seven days.

Your receptivity plays a part. that_guy_812 is right: it's probably easier to affect mental attitudes than physically measurable qualities. On your own, you can go from fear to happiness in the course of minutes. You can't gain or lose 20 pounds in such a short length of time.

It may be that the file implies or seeks indirectly to encourage increased physical activity. If you were to follow that advice, you would see an increase in metabolism attributable to the file--regardless of the amount of exercise you already get.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby makidas » April 25th, 2005, 8:35 pm

the increased metabolism file actually works very well, you'd be surprised what the human mind is capable of, i haven't changed anything yet, i have lost several pounds in a relatively short period of time. the weightloss file concentrates on eating less and exercising more however. :D
makidas
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files