Help a Newbee please

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Help a Newbee please

Postby neeevermind » July 30th, 2017, 9:42 am

Hi,
I'm very sorry if there is already a similar or even the same topic somewhere.

I'm new to hypnosis and a littel confused.
How do I get startet? I mean do I have to pick out an induction file and then another one I want to listen to or is there an induction already in the 'main' file?

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance
neeevermind

Re: Help a Newbee please

Postby OxyFemboi » July 30th, 2017, 1:40 pm

neeevermind wrote
Hi,
I'm very sorry if there is already a similar or even the same topic somewhere.

I'm new to hypnosis and a little confused.
How do I get startet? I mean do I have to pick out an induction file and then another one I want to listen to or is there an induction already in the 'main' file?

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance

We were all new once.

Five kinds of files can be listed above a file's description. They are MP3, Body, Subliminal, Binaural, and Script. Here's the difference.
An MP3 is the complete hypnosis file. It includes an induction, the suggestions, and the wakener.
The Body of a file contains the suggestions and nothing else. This can be used when you want to put an induction that works better for you in front of the suggestions.
A Subliminal file contains the suggestions which has been masked by other sounds (like ocean waves).
A Binaural file has binaural beats in the background that is supposed to help you accept the suggestions. It's like a background drum beat which syncs your mind to the words. (there's a lot of technical info; if you want that, google "binaural beats".)
The Script is the written text of the hypnosis file. Hypnotists write this before recording. Some hypnotists post their scripts.

A hypnosis file is made up of the following:
Induction ... puts you into trance.
Deepener ... leads you deeper into trance
Suggestions ... the actual reason for the rest of the file, suggestions are what influence your behavior.
Wakener ... brings you out of trance.

What you need to do is to pick something you want to do or be or believe that you don't now. To do that, use the FIle Navigator. Click on file in the left-hand menu. Do not click on any sub-menus. Type in something you want to be be or do. If you want to exercise more, search for "Jock". If you want to be more feminine, search for "feminization". Want to be less smart? Search for "dumb". Whatever you want to be or do, find a few files and download the MP3 of the file.

Some hypnotists won't ever put some people in trance ... some inductions won't work on other people ... that's why there are multiple files on the same subject. My favorite hypnotist does nothing for a friend of mine. My favorite induction can be listened to for a week and it won't put some people under. There are hundreds of different inductions; some will work extremely well for you; some will do nothing for you. It's exactly like food. Some stuff is your favorite. Some you can leave or take. Some you will avoid like the plague. Some is stuff you would like to eat or use but you are allergic to something in the file.

You can find files on here for almost everything from growing your penis or shrinking it or changing it to a canine's penis ... to shrinking your body or growing taller ... to starting to smoke ... to adding another personality (Multiple Personality Disorder/Dissociate Identity Disorder) or two ... to changing your sexuality ... to becoming more masculine (or feminine) ... to ... almost everything you can think of (and some things you never even conceived of).

Pick an MP3 file you're interested in and listen to it. It will probably not work the first time ... even if, like me, you are extremely hypnotizable. Listen at least once or twice a day (upon waking and right before falling asleep is recommended) for a few weeks. You should notice some changes happening by the end of the second week.

If you want recommendations for certain types of files, read about file you might want to try in the Success Stories Forum. Or ask ....

OxyFemboi
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby kg3 » August 3rd, 2017, 10:00 am

Not the OP, but thanks for your answer! It helped me too.

I read your comment and the sticky beginner guide, but I have additional questions;
1. If I start with this today, would you recommend choosing a whole MP3 file or taking an induction, deepener and a wakener without any suggestions for the beginning (to experience the state of trance first before doing anything)?
2. Could there be any problem with one listening to an MP3 in another language than your mother language? I understand English pretty well and since it has the most content here I'd prefer English files, however I am unsure - for example, if the trigger to end a suggestion is a word you don't even know the meaning of, or similar. Would you recommend listening to the file in a wake state and to Google the meaning of unknown words first?
3. How does it work when it says a trigger can be set by the listener? Will the reader tell me something like "choose a trigger now!" and I'll just think of it (like doing something specific or saying a trigger phrase) and I'll remember it after? Or should I think of the trigger before trancing so I know it when waking up again?

Thanks a lot,
KG3.
kg3

Postby JackDrago » August 3rd, 2017, 5:24 pm

Answering your questions, #1 it's never a bad idea to trance train before you start on a working file. Trust Your Inner Hypnotist, Bubble, Blank, and Blink's Basic are all good choices for a free starter trance. Failing to Resist is the best pay trance trainer.

#2 if you speak a language well enough to watch a movie without subtitles, you can probably get hypnotized successfully in that language. Some of my best subjects are not native speakers. Masculine Conditioning had a German speaking test subject who got excellent results; and a spanish speaking subject made very good progress on the Alters series files. If a script is available, you may find it helpful to read the script.

#3 I don't know of any files that let the user choose their own trigger
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby kg3 » August 4th, 2017, 3:59 am

Thank you really much! I'll look into those links later :)

Yeah I can watch movies in English, however sometimes they speak too fast for me to understand; but since the files here usually have a calm, slow voice I don't think that's an issue.

Oh and for #3, maybe then I just got something wrong when browsing the files.
kg3

Postby OxyFemboi » August 4th, 2017, 8:29 am

3. How does it work when it says a trigger can be set by the listener? Will the reader tell me something like "choose a trigger now!" and I'll just think of it (like doing something specific or saying a trigger phrase) and I'll remember it after? Or should I think of the trigger before trancing so I know it when waking up again?

The closest I could find to what you wrote about was Choose Trigger. The description says, This file allows the person listening to choose who can and can not trigger them since apparently some of you want a choice. I do not know of any file that allows the listener to choose what a trigger will be ... or do.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby Fizbin » August 5th, 2017, 4:29 am

Just a stock reminder, there are lots of great files here that cater to every taste, including many you might find quite abhorrent. Some of them are not simply what they appear to be on the surface. Also, beware of "induction" files that actually contain a payload. Some are harmless - like encouraging you to listen again. Others, however, embed post hypnotic triggers that those in the know could use to take advantage of you. The very popular (and effective) Bubble is the most notorious of that type, but not the only one. Just be careful, and don't necessarily take everything (or everyone) at face value.
Fizbin
Regular
Regular

Postby kg3 » August 5th, 2017, 9:47 am

OxyFemboi wrote:The closest I could find to what you wrote about was Choose Trigger. The description says, This file allows the person listening to choose who can and can not trigger them since apparently some of you want a choice. I do not know of any file that allows the listener to choose what a trigger will be ... or do.

Yeah, that's probably what I saw and misunderstood.

And thank you all for the detailed answers again; as I said I'm not OP of this thread but it helped me too a lot and I appreciate your help and effort.
kg3

Return to Help with Files