Is there a file for general conditioning? (Trance training)?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Is there a file for general conditioning? (Trance training)?

Postby Miangton » September 9th, 2017, 8:49 pm

Preferribly female voiced or tts?

To be honest I've been having a lot of trouble finding a file I might like. I don't know a thing about hypnosis other than what I've read.

There are a lot of files here that seem interesting, but I just can't go under with a male voiced file. That's just me. I just feel more comfortable with female voiced or female tts.

But I have obtained and purchased certain files from places to help me go under. I wonder if I'm trying too hard. I want to go under. My end result to be very honest is to help my self become more creative, or rather restore the dormant creativity I once had through hypnosis.

But if I can't train myself with a simple trance training file. I'm a little bit sad.

One of the files I come back to tells me to just "pretend" and simply do what I'm told. Also thinking to myself using affirmations that would supposedly help that are directed towards my self positively.

I understand that it requires practice. But theoretically could you loop almost any hypnosis file while not paying too much attention to it at all while the information sinks in?

I am sincerely sorry. I'm thinking too much and I wish I could learn to access a deep state of mind like I used to when I was being creative.
Miangton

Re: Is there a file for general conditioning? (Trance traini

Postby JackDrago » September 11th, 2017, 10:15 am

There are many such files, Bubble and Blink are both famous for general use. There's also a number of specialty files with various target problems like Adderall Boys for ADD subjects or Failing to Resist for resistant subjects.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby Miangton » September 11th, 2017, 11:30 am

Im sorry, but the ones mentioned are male voiced. I apologize if I seem a little difficult but I just can't go under listening to a males voice. I have the script to the bubble induction. But the induction involves becoming a mindless slave for whomever says your trigger and I'm just looking for self help tbh. Ofc I can alter the script to my liking.. Problem is I know little to nothing about hypnosis in terms of self hypnosis
Miangton

Postby ProfessorPig » September 15th, 2017, 9:13 pm

if you are truly looking for self help go see a professional therapist. there are people here who dabble in both, but you are going to get both.

most of the better trance training files are male voiced. chewtoy is one i recommend because his files are relatively mild and he covers a wide array of useful skills. female voiced stuff tends to end up behind pay walls. the Bambi files have a tts female voiced version of the bubble induction, but again its erotic in nature.

if you are just looking for trance training it is worth pushing your boundaries and learning to go under for a male voice. hypnosis is a learned state, and the words are going to be the same whether a man says it or a woman says it, so all that changes is your associations with men and women. it may be less erotic for you to go under with a man, but the lessons you learn will carry over to any other file you use.

alternatively you can read up more on hypnosis. i recommend these two books.
Trancework: An Introduction to the Practice of Clinical Hypnosis:
https://www.amazon.com/Trancework-Intro ... 0415884942
Monsters and Magical Sticks: There's No Such Thing As Hypnosis?
https://www.amazon.com/Monsters-Magical ... 935150634/
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files