Specialized file requests HELP!!!

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Specialized file requests HELP!!!

Postby badge593@gmail.com » May 15th, 2018, 12:53 am

I am FTM transgender and an looking for GOOD files to assist my transition clit to cock, breast shrink, voice, sex confidence, etc. I will gladly pay for such files but am not sure where to look. Most files here are for men to women. I struggle with serious dysphoria so am hopeful that hypnosis may help. I am not sure I can be hypnotized but am willing to try anything i am on testosterone injections but could use all the help I can get to look and feel like a man. I want a thicker beard, smaller tits, larger clit, deeper voice, confidence and attractive, etc. HELP and thanks.
badge593@gmail.com

Re: Specialized file requests HELP!!!

Postby EMG » May 15th, 2018, 6:56 am

If you can't find anything else I will be happy to do a custom file, but they are not free(look under premium). I would recommend that you listen to at least 1 or 2 inductions to see if you can trance with my voice before buying anything as I'd hate to have you pay money for something that is't going to help.
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Specialized file requests HELP!!!

Postby JackDrago » May 15th, 2018, 9:31 am

One of the design cases for Masculine Conditioning was f2m trans. It's literally designed to produce gender secure masculinity.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files