Looking for a good subliminal and free file to get dumb

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for a good subliminal and free file to get dumb

Postby antonio3210 » May 16th, 2018, 7:46 am

Hi there guys! This is my first thread. I'm here by a few months and i have used quite a bit of files, with mixed result. I'm however looking for a good subliminal file (i prefer the ones without an understandable voice) to get dumb (bimbo files or the like) for using it for an extended period of time. Is there some file in the free ones that can be good for that? Thank you for your help :D!
antonio3210

Re: Looking for a good subliminal and free file to get dumb

Postby OxyFemboi » June 18th, 2018, 11:30 pm

antonio wrote
Hi there guys! This is my first thread. I'm here by a few months and i have used quite a bit of files, with mixed result. I'm however looking for a good subliminal file (i prefer the ones without an understandable voice) to get dumb (bimbo files or the like) for using it for an extended period of time. Is there some file in the free ones that can be good for that? Thank you for your help :D!

The absolute best files for Dumbing Down are ViVe's Dumbing Down series. Here is the link: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=277

Here's ViVe's instructions:
    This series is designed to dumb down the listener! Permanent! And it’s addictive! So be careful what you wish for! All the effects are driven by lots and lots of pleasure, conditioning you to enjoy slowly becoming dumber and dumber… Use Headphones for all of those!

For optimal results listen for at least 5 times (that is five orgasms, not five loops of the file) before going to the next file, ideally 10 times!

The light versions in the later files use less tracks to be less confusing.

Listen to each file -- there are twenty files and some are "light" (less confusing) versions of the original file. Yes, the files work so well that the later files had to be made less confusing. Lots of information is available in the Dumbing Down thread in the Success Stories Forum. It also makes great one-handed reading.

The effect of these files is permanent, so if you're looking for something to temporarily make you dumb, DO NOT use these files. If, however, you have always dreamed of being barely able to count your change correctly, this is the series of files you've been looking for.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Return to Help with Files