Help with trancing

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Help with trancing

Postby Reece93 » December 31st, 2018, 9:38 am

I am an autistic hypnotist. I am curious as to how hypnosis feels. Nothing and no one so far has been able to trance me. Help guys and gals.
Reece93
Regular
Regular

Re: Help with trancing

Postby mistschaufel » December 31st, 2018, 10:35 am

Perhaps "Adderall Boys" by Sarnoga would be worth a shot?
mistschaufel
Regular
Regular

Postby EMG » December 31st, 2018, 11:11 am

it might also help if we know what you have tried. There are a wide variety of inductions out there and some work better than others for some people.
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby JackDrago » December 31st, 2018, 1:14 pm

Autisim is a really broad category and your issues with trance will depend on exactly what your defecits and strengths are.

If you're a hyperfocused autistic person, you'll probably trance deeper than a normal person.
If you're super-analytical, you might do better with an analysis defeating induction like 7+/-2
If you have trouble focusing, you might do better with an ADHD induction like Adderall Boys.
If you're prone to sensory overload; confusion inductions like Adderall Boys will work extra well on you, even if you're not inattentive.
If you have trouble imagining, avoid visualization based inductions; if you're prone to vivid imagining do the opposite.

So, yeah, autistic people can trance, but some of them need to be picky about inductions.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby Reece93 » January 1st, 2019, 1:07 am

Thanks for your replies. Unfortunately I am super analytical, hyper sensitive to sound and have a touch of adhd. As for EMG I can't remember the names of the ones I tried. I wish I could so I could be more helpful.
Reece93
Regular
Regular

Postby Jackstock » February 13th, 2019, 5:55 pm

Wow JackDrago, that was an excellent answer!
I would say to look around at online hypnotherapists. Facebook is a great way to reach out to them and chat. Ask them if they know anything about trance with autism. Some may know, some may not.
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files