Help with pregnancy files

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Help with pregnancy files

Postby bronc1990 » January 4th, 2019, 7:09 pm

My biggest wish is to experience a pregnancy. I am fascinated about the change of the body and the feeling of a live growing inside me. My whole life a pregnancy is the biggest miracle I can imagine. The problem is I am a male.

Two years ago I found a youtube video that trigger a pregnancy. It only worked a little bit, but it feeled good an more realistic than any costume. I looked for more and more and I found a lot. My greatest success I got with the file "curse always pregnant" from EMG and "forever pregnant" from Kaytee.

The problem is the success never was realy great. I sometimes feel a bit bloate or sometimes I can feel small breast or a light kicking in my stomache. But I dont want to belive that this is everything. I trained so much and tried everything for 2 years now. I tried 2 focus on only one file for over three month, I mad a playlist with trainingfiles and diffrent inductions, on time I listend a month to erasefiles to resett and start from the beginning. I also tried subliminals and boosters. I even read medical papers about hypnosis, like how many mg/kg alcohol to deepen the trance and yes I even tried some more or less legal drugs of my country.

Does anyone got any solution how to get any further. I would be so grateful and happy.

PS. I also tried some male to female files, but i dont know if i rly want to lose my masculinity (Is this maybe my problem?) and sry for my bad english.
bronc1990

Return to Help with Files