Does Hypnosis work while doing other things

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Does Hypnosis work while doing other things

Postby bigsissy67 » February 19th, 2019, 11:34 pm

Just curious how much hypnosis works if you listen while doing other things, like playing games, watching tv, or doing chores, etc. Or if I should be looking for something specific for that.
bigsissy67

Re: Does Hypnosis work while doing other things

Postby Jackstock » February 20th, 2019, 6:15 am

Pavlov's dog. Listen to it completely a few times and make sure you really feel it. Then you may listen to it while doing other things and it will bring up those same feelings again automatically, which makes it work.
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby cloudstalker » February 20th, 2019, 7:39 am

I can tell you that hypnosis does not work while doing other things. Now, there are some who claim that a hypnotized person may obey a command without even knowing it but I think that is completely fal

i am a hypnotized slave. i must obey. i am a hypnotized slave. i must obey.

se! Hypnotism does not work that way!
cloudstalker
Regular
Regular

Postby JackDrago » March 10th, 2019, 12:53 pm

Most people can't trance while distracted; so generally it's unwise to try to do other things while being hypnotized. As mentioned above this is likely to prevent trance for MOST things. My advice: lay back with eyes closed and headphones or sit up staring into a spiral.

The BIG exception is if a file is designed for some other behavior. Stroke: Manly, for example, explicitly instructs the user to masturbate; so obviously you can masturbate to it. Anal Fisting Trainer is designed to be used with a large butt toy so that particular behavior is suitable for that file.

As for reinforcement of files you have already tranced to, your subconscious is listening whether or not you are in trance. Typically, after you have already succumbed to the file in trance a few times, it's OK (though somewhat less effective) to listen to the body while doing something else. In this case, the best thing is to completely ignore the file and go about your business.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby soulfiremage » August 25th, 2019, 5:02 pm

Hypnosis is the art of getting into a state of heightened awareness, a focused attention on something: internal or external.

That state is referred to as trance commonly. It implies a form of awareness not usually associated with doing ordinary tasks whilst attempting to focus on a specific trance state.

Most of us do trance, frequently, doing many tasks, even housework. Therefore that kind of state is likely to be contrary or too contrasting with the goal of any file here. With the exception of any slave type files that have you working.

Most files, view it this way: to experience the focused state invited by the file, the file does need your undivided mental attention. Yes, of course lots of repetitions will change this by association but to get there, you can't be trying to do two trances at once... Focused on something mundane for example whilst focused on becoming a sissy, a slave or or something else.
soulfiremage

Return to Help with Files