slave train

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

slave train

Postby Starr » April 26th, 2005, 3:50 pm

can a slave still go to work after listening to the slave train files?
Starr

slave going back to work after listening to the files

Postby gork151 » April 26th, 2005, 4:36 pm

wouldnt it be great if they worked that fast - mine wife slave in training loves to be hypnotised has listen to the slave series probably 20 times each - where i can see progress she still holds her day job
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jack » April 26th, 2005, 6:20 pm

I think that would depend on the slaves master, don't you?
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby sandy82 » April 26th, 2005, 8:02 pm

Jack, I agree. It might also depend on the slave's state of mind, and how much/often/long the file was heard.

Everything else being equal, it makes sense for a slave to keep a job, rather than luxuriating at home or wherever during the day. Aspiring musicians are often advised to keep their day jobs, and perhaps the same approach is appropriate for a slave--subject, of course, to the Master's plans and decisions.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby drowsydawg » April 27th, 2005, 9:18 pm

If I remember the suggestions in the slave training files, they just focus you on serving and pleasing your master in every way. In most cases, your master will be more pleased if you hold down a job than if you become his dependent. I think that if the scripts work on you, your mind will figure that out and you'll happily keep working unless your master tells you to stop.

Hell, if your master is having money troubles, and you find out, you might find it necessary to work even harder, or longer hours.
drowsydawg
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files