New to hypnosis, can only get the free files at the moment

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

New to hypnosis, can only get the free files at the moment

Postby ultadonis » March 14th, 2019, 10:02 am

I wanted to know if there's anything I should do to try to ensure success. Are having headphones a must? Also, are primers or whatever necessary? Or am I good to just download the files I want and go at it?
ultadonis

Re: New to hypnosis, can only get the free files at the mome

Postby EMG » March 15th, 2019, 7:56 am

Generally you can download the files you want, but if the file is especially complicated it might be best to start with some inductions/simpler files. Any file that causes you to see your body differently than it actually is would be a complicated file. A file like TrigFreeze is a good file for beginners as there's a freezetest file to help you test it and it is far less complicated. In general, if the results you are looking for are simple and straightforward feel free to jump in but it will NEVER hurt to start with some inductions, get used to being tranced and then go forward from there.

Also remember that every hypnotist is different, if you don't like someone's voice/style as you start to listen, it might be best to try someone else.
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New to hypnosis, can only get the free files at the mome

Postby cloudstalker » March 16th, 2019, 10:49 am

Try TrigSlave (either one of the EMG versions or, if you want a female voice and don't mind TTS, the TrigSlave-RM file). Then use "Test" by Robo Mistress (which uses TTS); it gives a few rather tame commands; it does include submission type things (like getting on your hands and knees and bowing down while repeating a phrase of obedience), but nothing too strong. Slavetest2-RM is a bit less tame; the warning is to only use if you have a reasonable expectation of privacy, because, among other things, it does include a command to strip (the "among other things" is the fun part; nothing harmful, though).

I am working (too slowly) on creating a new version of RoboMistress with visuals; if there is demand, maybe I can create a couple more straight mp3 command files, but I will not do anything that will cause injury, public humiliation (or any kind of exposure), or any marking that can't be easily washed away.
cloudstalker
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files