Help with unwanted permanent effects

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Help with unwanted permanent effects

Postby kkk » May 29th, 2019, 11:21 am

Hi everyone

A few years ago I was curious about some files with anal effects and I listened to them. I can't remember the files but they ended up having an effect that my anus is always contracted and I'm always feeling an itch in my ass. I have a desire to insert things but it's too painful since I can't control the contraction. I've been trying to get through with it but I'm reaching my limit and I'm considering suicide just to get rid of the effects. I've tried the deprogramming files without any effect and I don't know what to do. Please Help!
kkk

Re: Help with unwanted permanent effects

Postby EMG » May 29th, 2019, 4:14 pm

If the effects are that bad, seek professional help. This site is mostly populated by hobbyists and non-professionals. If your mind refuses to accept deprogramming then there's something deeper at the root of the problem. If you cannot find a hypnotist locally try Fetlife.
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BearBoy83 » May 29th, 2019, 6:10 pm

maybe it's not hypnosis maybe it's something else
you should go see your doctor maybe you have a anal fissure or hemorrhoids
BearBoy83
Regular
Regular

Postby kkk » May 30th, 2019, 2:01 am

If you cannot find a hypnotist locally try Fetlife.

I live in a third world country we don't have hypnotists. So, I went to Fetlife but not sure exactly what to look for?

maybe it's not hypnosis maybe it's something else
you should go see your doctor maybe you have a anal fissure or hemorrhoids

There are the same feelings and desires that started with the files so I believe it's related to hypnosis.
kkk

Postby Jackstock » May 30th, 2019, 7:23 pm

Fetlife does not allow hypnosis anymore, so it may no longer be a good place to go.
A medical doctor would be a good place to start though. This effect is likely not from hypnosis.
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby EMG » May 31st, 2019, 12:45 am

That is incorrect, they briefly banned it during a battle with CC processors but found another source and have reinstated hypnosis. There are a variety of groups there, he can also look on hypno-fetish or do a search online for certified hypnotherapists or psychologists specializing in hypnosis. Still, a problem like the one mentioned is one I would hesitate to work with as it sounds deeply rooted and isn't likely to be related to a single file listened to years ago.
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby wohermiston » June 2nd, 2019, 7:16 am

if the itch were removed, would the desire to insert things go away as well? There are lots of physical causes of anal itch from simple dermatitis to hemorrhoids. have you tried treating the itch first? I assume when you say itch, you mean a real physical itch. This could be a simple coincidence of listening to hypnosis and developing the itch separately.
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files