Trio seeks dumb jock transformations

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Trio seeks dumb jock transformations

Postby msvmass » August 17th, 2019, 10:41 am

Hey all, Im MSVMass, and im a Coach to two good boys that are following my footsteps and want to become big dumb jocks.

But what we are missing for our changes are good and consistent files. Ideally looking to get dumber, grow a desire for the gym, grow that desire for sports and all those stereotypical changes.

We’d like some help picking files, and ideally we would like at least two. Something to listen to after work once and something to listen to looped on repeat while we sleep. Cant wait to see the recommendations
msvmass

Re: Trio seeks dumb jock transformations

Postby JackDrago » August 17th, 2019, 1:05 pm

Kinda depends on what kinda jock you want to be. I have a whole series of weightlifting files. Bull Power is awesome for weightlifting jocks. Bro Cap is useful for temporarily dumbing.

Of course the king of perminant dumbing files is ViVe's Dumbing Down series
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby msvmass » August 17th, 2019, 1:28 pm

Oh yeah, ive heard of the dumbing series but never pulled the trigger on it. But since i want to one day be massive bull power might be a good option. My boys though aren’t there yet. They gotta leannup first
msvmass

Postby outkast1728 » August 18th, 2019, 6:51 pm

I"ll happily help each and every one of you, Morphmaster Outkast#8569 on discord, outkast1728@gmail.com if you want more info about me and my methods
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files