Questions about EMG - Accelerator

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Questions about EMG - Accelerator

Postby illior » September 30th, 2019, 2:15 pm

Hello!
I'm totally new to real hypnosis and I've just worked on training my trance skills for the past week. I've downloaded this Accelerator file thinking it couldn't hurt to use it to help with my objective and further objectives I may pursuit with hypnosis. But after thinking about it for a while, I have few concern I'd like to clear before trying it further.
Assuming it works:

1) How does this interact with a file that would suggest to listen to itself more? Isn't there a risk that the suggestion could snowball, making you want to listen to it twice stronger each time until you're at some point you don't want to do anything of your days except listening to it?

2) What about things that are not technically "files", like a written hypnosis script, or someone trying to hypnotise in real life?

3) Doesn't advertising work more or less like hypnosis? Could this file makes you exponentially weaker each time you see an advertising? With all the car advertisements you can see on TV, I don't think my wallet could take it.

4) Same question about regular songs. I took a habit of listening the same song every night, like a lullaby to sleep for several years now (and it's a very negative one), would listening to a song each night for several years be able to modify your scheme of thoughts? And if so, would Accelerator make it exponentially more effective too?

Thank you by advance for your answers!
I'm sorry If I made grammar mistakes, English is not my primary language. But I'm very excited about hypnosis and this website feels super nice!
illior

Re: Questions about EMG - Accelerator

Postby EMG » September 30th, 2019, 3:32 pm

Let's see:

1) most of the files I do encourage you to listen frequently until the file is fixed in your mind, I avoid words like constantly for just such a reason
2)The accelerator should only affect actual hypnosis as it is specific about that.
3)Advertising and hypnosis are not the same, advertising can reach your subconscious mind, but not in quite the same way hypnosis does, their goal is simply to get you to remember what you've been exposed to so that when you make a decision later you may make it in their favor, hypnosis is a bit more intense. So, unless you're already wanting to buy a car I think you're safe.
4) Songs(with some exceptions) are not at all like hypnosis and the accelerator should have no affect on them or increase their effect on you.
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby illior » September 30th, 2019, 7:15 pm

Oh! I see! Thank you so much for your so quick answers!
Concern 1) safety is only applying to your own files, but may be an issue for other people's files that wouldn't word things with such care, if I understand correctly? I may have to be extra careful then, since I already started with someone else.
edit: Yep. Just as I suspected, I listened to a part of the file I used to train trance skill, and it specifically say "and you want to practice all the time" I assume the loop problem I stated in my first post could become real, isn't it?
illior

Postby EMG » September 30th, 2019, 9:15 pm

it could, but in reality, with the exception of a few ultra-suggestible people, 99% of people will never take it that far. Life intrudes and the needs of the conscious mind over come the subconscious, it's the same reason that subliminal advertising doesn't work on everyone, not everyone is open to the message.
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby illior » October 1st, 2019, 2:59 am

I guess I'll give it a try then. Thank you!
illior

Return to Help with Files