file types

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

file types

Postby stevenjw » December 20th, 2019, 7:47 am

Will someone explain the difference between MP3, Bodies, Scripts, Binaurals, and Subliminals. In particular I am wondering what the Bodies files are.
stevenjw

Re: file types

Postby EMG » December 20th, 2019, 9:20 am

MP3 - the complete audio of a file including an induction
Body - Only the portion of the file containing suggestions(no induction or awakening)
Script - A text transcript of the file
Binaural - A file with binaural beats(a tone that is intended to help you get into trance). Binaurals are best listened to with stereo headphones as the tone is different for each ear.
Subliminal - A file that is played at a range beyond your ability to consciously hear so that only your subconscious can hear/act on it.

For more information about the file system in general, https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cDU9jEG0-Ag_VUIAooj8i1LRT7SMeW_qQz6LKjk8yxM/edit?usp=sharing
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby stevenjw » December 20th, 2019, 9:49 am

Thank you. I know I'm still at the free level but I couldn't figure out what I was missing when I could download the MP3 for some files but not the associated body. Now I see that the body files just make it easier to add your own induction/wakener.
stevenjw

Postby EMG » December 20th, 2019, 4:48 pm

Correct, if you have any audio editing software you can do it yourself, it just makes it easier. Most people don't bother with it anymore but it can help a lot with playlists.
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Help with Files