Can I post my updated hyflash program?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Can I post my updated hyflash program?

Postby corelfreetrials » January 16th, 2020, 2:57 pm

I posted this earlier: https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget=HFiles&action=GetFile&file_id=12958

And now I want to post an updated version with more voice options. But I can no longer upload a .zip to the Script category. EMG, I suppose you saw that I posted a .zip, considered it a security problem, and removed the option to do so. But as the file is still up, perhaps the hyflash program itself is considered OK. (It's just a web page with .js and audio files). So, may I please have an exception so that I can continue to post additional versions of it?

Or would there be a problem if I uploaded the .zip as a .txt and included instructions to rename and extract it?
corelfreetrials

Re: Can I post my updated hyflash program?

Postby EMG » January 16th, 2020, 10:51 pm

If all you want to do is update the existing file, you can upload it somewhere that I can download it and I will review the file and replace the existing one. Allowing users to upload zip files isn't going to happen.
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby corelfreetrials » January 16th, 2020, 11:12 pm

I don't want to just replace it, because I want to post multiple versions of it with different scripts and settings. I'm not asking for users in general to be able to upload .zip - just me, and all I want to upload is different versions of this same hypno program. It is just a web page.

This one has both male and female voices and some updated scripts.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r2kmqjs4nmdu7 ... h.zip?dl=0
corelfreetrials

Postby corelfreetrials » January 17th, 2020, 2:15 pm

Thanks EMG (problem was resolved).
corelfreetrials

Return to Help with Files