first true hypno experience and question(s)

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

first true hypno experience and question(s)

Postby battlefieldfan09 » April 25th, 2020, 9:22 pm

Hi im relatively new to this site but have been a fan of hypnosis for a long time. ive been listening to "Alvin - Curse Hard Times" hypno mp3 which deals with penis/balls growth and sensitive penis causing erections in public and I must say this hypno has been very effective on me Ive only listen to it for three days (once in the morning & once at night) but every now and then i will look at my penis through my clothes or in the bathroom and question whether its always been that big. also ive started experiencing slightly hard erections at my workplace or in public because of tinglings in my penis but when I really knew the hypno was working was when my erection started to really grow in public and I tried to move my arms to cover it but couldnt and thats when I immediately knew it was the hypno because it suggested it to me. I like hypno alot but I NEVER TRULY experienced it until that point! the feeling was confounding but blissful ! at first I recognised my erection growing in public and usually I try to cover it or adjust my pants so its not so prominent or even turn away if i really have too but in this instance I felt two feelings at once. I felt I didnt want to move because my erection growing wasn't a big deal and I couldnt really actually move my arms which is so bizzare when i think about it now but felt like absolute reality when it was happening. these two feelings happened in about two or four seconds while my erection slowy grows. thankfully these two feelings subside alitte bit and although these two feeling are causing a third feeling of pleasure in my mind and body I ultimately realize it would be embarrassing if these people around me saw my erection so I decide to to move my arms to adjust my pants but then I absolutely could not move my arms and boy oh boy let me say you know how the hypnotist says you cant move in most hypnos I finally get it now and like WOW I really dont know how to explain it but people who have really experienced this will get me that feeling of not being able to move is so pleasurable and almost divine like! I really am at a loss for words. thankfully my erection was seeable only in front of a certain row of people in a theater that hasn't set their lights off because the movie didnt start yet. plus I blended in the row of people I was in but if you were looking just a kinda bit closely you could see my erection. this whole hypno file has been so great i feel my mind and body going to places that ive never experienced with other hypnos or even thought possible! I do highly recommend this hypnosis mp3 but you know how in some descriptions they say be warned I finally get that now too like be careful if your mind or body truly latch on to a certain hypnosis session it will change you. like these feelings and desires I have are completely different from the ones I had before but even as I write that I feel as if I always been this way now like this is who ive always been its such a wierd bizzare feeling and I know if I listen to more of this file which I feel oddly compelled to it will cement this feeling of who I am now so please be careful !! I always wanted to listen to a cum eating hypno or feminization hypno just to see what it would be like to go out of my sexual comfort zone but after this hypno mp3 experience Im actually a little scared of the power these hypnos can do so PSA everyone please be careful. thank you for reading this I really had to get that off my chest and would like to hear any stories you have to share or any hypno sessions you guys recommend! im a predominately straight male (like futa but not shemales and have no desire to get peg)

OK so my question is about this hypnosis session I bought called "freaky erections" by busenman. the "Alvin - Curse Hard Times" hypnosis has an introduction, body, and wakener but this "freaky erection" is described as a subliminal hypnosis and it has soft acoustic music in the background and sorta jumps into the body (describing growing powerful erections all the time) of this hypnosis. it also loops twice which i like but I dont feel myself truly committing all the way to the hypnosis unlike "Alvin - Curse Hard Times" so I was wonder how I should go about listening to this file? should I listen to it right before bed? or LIke while im doing an something? should I put on an introduction right before it? so please some advice would be appreciated!
battlefieldfan09

Return to Help with Files