Can't Remember File

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Can't Remember File

Postby vindooger » April 30th, 2020, 4:53 pm

This is my first ever post here so I apologize if I'm putting this question in the wrong forum or something.

I was surfing around on the internet a few years ago and I happened upon a file (that I think I had found on here) but I can't articulate the file into a name to search for to find it again and I would like to ask for help on finding it.

I do remember a lot about it

It started off having you in bed and falling asleep. Then you feel a (succubus?) crawl over top of you, pull your sheets back, and start teasing you. All leads up to you having a lot of passionate love making but you being unable to orgasm. Meanwhile another figure appears at the bottom of your bed and starts to lick your taint making it feel even more orgasmic. After a while your taint had turned into a hole and the demon at the foot of your bed began fucking you as the succubus continued to bound atop you.

I think this file also had something to do with increasing size but i'm not 100% sure on that.

This is all I can manage to dredge from the black hole that is my brain. Any assistance is welcome.

Thank you.
vindooger

Return to Help with Files