Please help me clarify these doubts

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Please help me clarify these doubts

Postby izaya » May 24th, 2020, 6:40 pm

Hi everyone.

I'm a man in his twentys, i like women and also femenine transgender, so i dont know what that makes me, bisexual perhaps? The thing is i like being a man but i also appreciate many things about the female body and i would like to have them. I would like to improve my masculinity with files to have a bigger member and a more muscular body but i would also like to listen to some files to have a hairless body like a woman, to have wide femenine hips and a huge butt (which have been told i already have :) ).
So finally the question is: Is it posible to get all this results at once? Or the fact that some files points towards masculinity and others towards femininity would make them cancel each other?
Maybe its a dumb question but i would appreciate an honest answer.

Thanks in advance to any reply and since english is not my first lenguage, i apologize for any mistakes in my writing.
izaya

Re: Please help me clarify these doubts

Postby Jackstock » May 25th, 2020, 2:50 pm

i like women and also femenine transgender, so i dont know what that makes me

Straight.

I would like to improve my masculinity with files to have a bigger member and a more muscular body but i would also like to listen to some files to have a hairless body like a woman, to have wide femenine hips and a huge butt (which have been told i already have :) ).
So finally the question is: Is it posible to get all this results at once?

Yes, it's possible. You can be a hairless muscular man with a big dick and a large butt.
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Re: Please help me clarify these doubts

Postby izaya » May 26th, 2020, 9:03 pm

Thank you so much for your answer, short and sweet :D . Now i feel that i can start working on my dream body without any doubt that i can make it happen.
izaya

Return to Help with Files