Am I unable to be hypnotized? I’m discouraged

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Am I unable to be hypnotized? I’m discouraged

Postby braxton634 » June 17th, 2020, 10:35 pm

Up to this point in time in my hypnosis journey, I have not been able to get any effects from hypnosis. This has led me to reading many websites about how to be hypnotized easier and why I cannot be hypnotized. I have even seen it on this forum. Some people are in the same predicament as I am when it comes to hypnosis. Everybody seems to have a different opinion on whether a person can be hypnotized or not though. But, the general consensus I have seen is that you will succeed with practice. The only problem is, I have been practicing and it just doesn’t seem to work for me. I have been listening to hypnosis files off and on for a little over 4 years now. Obviously I have not gotten anything out of it. Now that I think about it, I remember seeing hypnosis videos on YouTube well over six years ago. Anyway, the point is I have tried everything. I’ve tried difficult transformation files and I have tried simple suggestion files to no result. I’ve followed advice online to go into trance better. I’ve listened to file makers that I have gotten to trust. I’ve even listened to files over and over again to try and get the suggestions into my head. It just seems like it changes every time I listen to a file. Sometimes I am uncomfortable and completely aware of what is happening and sometimes I think that I am going a little deeper in trance than normal. Although I don’t know if I’m trancing deep enough.

If anybody could give me advice on what I could do, that would be great. I really want stuff like this to work as it really turns me on, but I don’t know how much more time I can waste without completely giving it up. Am I not suggestible enough, or am I just not able to be hypnotized?
braxton634

Re: Am I unable to be hypnotized? I’m discouraged

Postby EMG » June 18th, 2020, 9:10 am

If you've tried all the various types of inductions on this site(and there are quire a few) without success then you may need to take the next step and seek a professional hypnotist and see if they can get you under. Almost everyone can be hypnotized but some take more work than others.
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Help with Files