Trying to upload files

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Trying to upload files

Postby sissyslavenikki » September 21st, 2020, 10:16 pm

It says I can get a free premium membership if I upload a story or a file please tell me how I can do this
sissyslavenikki

Re: Trying to upload files

Postby genericaccount37 » September 22nd, 2020, 10:46 am

sissyslavenikki wrote:It says I can get a free premium membership if I upload a story or a file please tell me how I can do this

To upload a file (a script, audio, video, etc) you need to mouseover the Files option on the sidebar and click Upload. You can use Add A File there to upload the file in question. An audio of at least 5 minutes, or a script of at least 1000 words, gets you one month of premium membership (and the ability to download Premium files six months earlier than they become Free).

If you've written a story of 1000 characters or more (not words, according to the FAQ, so this might be the easiest way to start) you can get a month of Premium by posting it. Mouseover Stories, and click Post A Story to do that.
genericaccount37
Regular
Regular

Postby hypnoslaveboss » March 11th, 2021, 8:41 am

What do we need to do if we are unable to upload scripts that we have written and would like to add to our files here on WMM? I am trying to upload from my android phone and it starts to upload but then quits and goes back to the screen where you choose what to upload. :(

Please help!!
hypnoslaveboss

Postby EMG » March 11th, 2021, 2:03 pm

What format are the scripts in? Generally if you want to add a script to an existing file you go to the upload page and edit the file that you want to change then choose script. Please make sure the script is in either .txt(preferred) or Word format.

If you still have problems Email me the script and let me see what I can do to fix it.
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby hypnoslaveboss » March 11th, 2021, 2:39 pm

They are in Word documents. Maybe I can save it as text instead.
hypnoslaveboss

Return to Help with Files