Story submission policy?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Story submission policy?

Postby alltheseroadworks » October 22nd, 2020, 12:50 am

Hi!

Apologies if I've missed something obvious, but I can't find a document on this site's story submission and content policies.

I write erotica, including hypno erotica, which is published at a number of sites for free, and through paid e-books at my creator site AllTheseRoadworks.com. I also have audio versions of some of my stories.

I'd like to share some of it with the community here in the same way I do on other sites, but I note the "post a story" page seems to suggest you're not interested in stories that have been posted on other sites.

I'm keen to not post where I'm not wanted - is there any documentation available on what is and isn't acceptable in text stories here?
And is there a space for audio stories here, or do you only accept actual hypno audio?

Thanks!

AllTheseRoadworks
alltheseroadworks

Re: Story submission policy?

Postby EMG » October 22nd, 2020, 9:54 am

You can post your own content, I just don't want people copying stuff off the internet for a free premium membership.

We do not currently have a category for audio stories, but as long as they are Hypno/MC related just upload them and say what they are in the description.
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby alltheseroadworks » October 22nd, 2020, 6:35 pm

Thank you!

And is it permitted to include a discreet hyperlink back to my creator site? At the bottom of the story? In the first comment?

- ATR
alltheseroadworks

Postby EMG » October 23rd, 2020, 8:26 am

You may include it at the end of the story. Or in the description of any file you upload.
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Help with Files