Erase minor parts of files / Turn curses into normal files

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Erase minor parts of files / Turn curses into normal files

Postby notter12 » November 4th, 2020, 7:49 am

I've started wandering around WMM lately and I've came up with some files I would like to try. I've also had kind of a half success with the "orgasm denial time for you" trigger file but that is not the point of this thread.
Within the files I am looking at, I found two that have some parts I would like to avoid.
More specifically, Cardigan's horny and desperate file and EMG's Curse Ecstasy Of Agony.
Regarding Cardigan's file, I would like to avoid the little surprise he put within for the first listen
which requires me to post a picture here to have my first permission to cum (kinda paranoid with pictures, sorry Cardigan!).
Regarding EMG's file, I dont like the fact that its a curse and that if I dont use it, time increases ( So the end result I am looking for is a trigger, easy to remove as non curse files with deprogram all, that first edges me and then milks me without increasing by 5 minutes every time I dont use it within 10 days).
At first I thought that if I just didnt want to, I could listen anyway and my mind would keep me from those umwanted effects but now I am kinda paranoid and want to make sure.
Can I edit the files to remove those things?
For example with Cardigan's file put everything on audacity and cut the part that says I have to post the image.
With EMG's file tho I think it will be kinda tricky because I have no clue what defines a curse file over a normal file other than being addictive so I was thinking: Can I first cut out the parts that make the duration increase like the other file AND maybe insert parts of me saying that if I use deprogram files or whatever the file will fade? In this last case, should it be better to scatter quite a few on the whole file?
notter12

Re: Erase minor parts of files / Turn curses into normal fil

Postby grover27 » November 4th, 2020, 12:15 pm

I edit files in that way a lot. Sometimes I want to remove unnecessary intros or outros. Sometimes I don't like a command (like send a pic), and sometimes I listen to a file enough that parts make it unnecessarily long for repeat listens so I redact. Sometimes I don't like a person's voice and will change the pitch or add background sounds. I use audacity just like you are suggesting. As long as you are doing it for personal use, I say there is no reason to do so and I would encourage it.
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby notter12 » November 5th, 2020, 4:28 pm

grover27 wrote:I edit files in that way a lot. Sometimes I want to remove unnecessary intros or outros. Sometimes I don't like a command (like send a pic), and sometimes I listen to a file enough that parts make it unnecessarily long for repeat listens so I redact. Sometimes I don't like a person's voice and will change the pitch or add background sounds. I use audacity just like you are suggesting. As long as you are doing it for personal use, I say there is no reason to do so and I would encourage it.

So I can actually turn a curse into a non curse file that way?
notter12

Postby grover27 » November 6th, 2020, 7:25 am

It all depends on how the file is set up. If the words are simply "this is now a curse and it will always be this way" then you can remove that and that will no longer be a suggestion. You may not have anything to replace it with if you want some kind of expressed alternative. But if you can edit it to a way that is more appealing to you, then you can do it. There may be subliminal messages, but to be honest, I find those to be dubious and doubt they will make a difference - and I doubt they are in most files anyway. So whatever your editing skills allow you to do to the message, that becomes the message. No real magic here. Have fun.
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jackstock » November 9th, 2020, 9:33 pm

Get someone to make you a custom file
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby Maleko7 » November 18th, 2020, 4:58 am

You can edit MP3 files easily in Audacity (It is free) but will take a bit of reading to see how.

I use it for adding backgrounds, editing out sections, changing pitch, adjusting volume, etc.
Maleko7
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files