Looking for files to help me follow through

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for files to help me follow through

Postby imp090909 » May 17th, 2021, 3:12 pm

I've been wanting to hook up with another guy for the first time for a long time now, but I always get too nervous, and I'm looking for files to help me get rid of the nerves, and just want to finally do it, help is really appreciated, thanks in advance:)
imp090909

Re: Looking for files to help me follow through

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » May 18th, 2021, 8:08 pm

imp090909 wrote:I've been wanting to hook up with another guy for the first time for a long time now, but I always get too nervous, and I'm looking for files to help me get rid of the nerves, and just want to finally do it, help is really appreciated, thanks in advance:)

Welcome to WMM, imp090909.

You've got a good understanding of kink hypnosis. I can tell that from the wording here in your first forum posting.

- There's something you want.

- Your logical mind is holding you back.

- You're ready take action. You simply want help with getting that logical part of the brain to quiet down a bit

I'm qualified to offer three recommendations because it took me awhile to quiet my nerves so I could hook-up with another guy for the first time. It's amazing!

The first recommendation I'm giving is to keep imagining. Your subconscious mind has brought you this far. So, keep it going! Keep imagining things you're going to enjoy doing. Keep imagining how good they're going to feel. And, as you go through an ordinary day, have fun imagining what that guy over there looks like naked.

Doing things like these will fuel your subconscious mind and that's a great way to begin a hypnosis journey.

The second recommendation is to start a WMM member journal here on the site. Your entries can be private, public, or a mix of both. If other members are allowed to follow your progress, you may get unexpected encouragement from other guys who've been successful... the way that you hope to be. Keep it simple. Track the things you try and the level of success you feel.

The final recommendation I'm giving is to keep taking action. Listening to MP3s is fun and helpful, but it may be insufficient for achieving the REAL LIFE experiences you're ready for.

A hypnotherapist will often direct a client to do a minor task and then pause afterward to feel good about completing it. Use that, in your own way, of course. Any simple task is fine - for example, making your bed in the morning. The factor that's important here is exerting effort and then briefly pausing to feel successful. Along the way, your subconscious mind will be learning.

That's it! Three recommendations to help you get rid of the nerves holding you back from hooking up the way you want to. And I hope you're finding MP3s here on the site that you really like.
The chains of habit are too light to be felt until they’re too heavy to be broken.

Check out my latest journal entry: here.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files