Sleep or trance..

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Sleep or trance..

Postby lionalush » July 2nd, 2021, 3:01 pm

I hope someone can help. I listen to emg.s curse male breast growth and curse hormone change.. every single day. Especially at bedtime. I have both on loop and listen with headphones. Now.. most nights i fall asleep only to awake two or three hours later to find both still looping . My question is will they still be having effect while im sleeping. I try to listen during day but sometimes theres so much surrounding noise i cant get into them. I am definatley seeing effects... a small amount of breast growth...unless im imagining it.. and feel more at peace...more relaxed...less confrontaional and chilled at work.
Liona xxx
lionalush

Re: Sleep or trance..

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » July 3rd, 2021, 2:51 pm

lionalush wrote:I hope someone can help. I listen to emg.s curse male breast growth and curse hormone change.. every single day. Especially at bedtime. I have both on loop and listen with headphones. Now.. most nights i fall asleep only to awake two or three hours later to find both still looping . My question is will they still be having effect while im sleeping. I try to listen during day but sometimes theres so much surrounding noise i cant get into them. I am definatley seeing effects... a small amount of breast growth...unless im imagining it.. and feel more at peace...more relaxed...less confrontaional and chilled at work.
Liona xxx

Congratulations on your first posting in WMM's forum, Liona!
- your first posting was the request "I hope someone can help".

Imagine for me that someday in the future: ...imagine that you've decided to learn about hypnosis.
    - - Imagine the books you've studied, And, the classes you get to take when you become a hypnosis expert.
    - - Imagine how it's going to feel when you realize that you've become a hypnosis expert who knows exactly what you (from the past) needed to hear.
Hi, I'm MN_FriendlyGuy. I'm one of several kink hypnotists who like hanging out here with you at WMM. My name says I'm friendly, but I like kink. Is that the kind of friendly you're looking for? ;)

Now, back to your request: "I hope someone can help".
I'm sorry, lionalush. This an area where there is disagreement:
- - Many members here on WMM enjoy listening in the LOOP mode. You may get responses from members saying that it works for them.
- - By contrast, I believe hypnosis is powerful. It's more powerful when you listen just once - and you make that one listen really FUN.

And since there's disagreement, liona, you're in a position to make a decision Which way is better?
- - Is it better when you LOOP
- - Is it better to have fun listening once, and then enjoyably going to sleep?

Hmmm...
If you want, doing this little experiment this could be your first class about hypnosis, couldn't it?

Again, Congratulations on your first posting in WMM's forum, Liona!
The chains of habit are too light to be felt until they’re too heavy to be broken.

Check out my latest journal entry: here.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby lionalush » July 3rd, 2021, 3:25 pm

First off...thank for your reply. I fo feel that having the time and lestening to file jyst once a day would be better. I listen at bedtime and tend to fall asleep. Maybe i.ll change my times abd try as you suggest. Taking my time and making it fun.
X
lionalush

Postby lionalush » July 3rd, 2021, 3:27 pm

And a kink friendly hypnotist is a friend indeed...!!!
lionalush

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » July 10th, 2021, 7:36 pm

Hi again, lionalush...
It's been a week since the last time we swapped notes here. I hope you're doing well ;)

Last week, I invited you to do a little experiment... just deciding for yourself which way is better:
- - Is it better when you LOOP
- - Is it better to have fun listening once, and then enjoyably going to sleep?

Have you had enough time to test and make the decision that's right for you? There's no hurry to decide of course! I'm just asking because when it's you teaching other people to hypnotize, you'll see for yourself how unpredictable and fun it can be to check someone's work.
The chains of habit are too light to be felt until they’re too heavy to be broken.

Check out my latest journal entry: here.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby lionalush » August 8th, 2021, 3:11 pm

Hi FG..
As for the experiment......as yet undecided. These files are going round and round in my head. Not sure whoch works best....but..!! I am definatley seeing the results.
Dare i say...???
Liona xxx
lionalush

Return to Help with Files