For Best Results...

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

For Best Results...

Postby Smokescale » April 29th, 2006, 8:19 am

...what would you recommend when trying to secumb to induction?
Smokescale
Regular
Regular

Postby hypno4hire » April 29th, 2006, 5:57 pm

While one can simply just lay back and allow trance to happen, it certainly can't hurt becoming an active participant in the process.

Meaning while listening to an induction give a try imagining what it might feel like to be falling into a deep trance, and really allow yourself to feel that without having to wonder if it's 'real' or if it isn't.

Actively believe that what is occuring is true and when the induction is done allow yourself to have the experience before trying to see whether or not it worked.

And again while none of this is actually necessary, it will gie you a push in the right direction so that once or twice your body and mind will know what to do... automatically.
hypno4hire

Postby goldragon_70 » April 29th, 2006, 6:02 pm

Find a comfortable position that your not going to need to move from, but won't fall alseep in. When listening, imagen what you can and beleave that it is working (trance is not easy to tell from other states).
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby Smokescale » April 29th, 2006, 6:07 pm

Thanks, I appreciate the advice. I have a new set of headphones I bought the other day for watching movies with on my laptop. They're fairly hefty with the foam padding that covers your ears so you can block out the rest of the world. Would the feeling of these on my head distract me or can I just ignore feeling them?

Also, I read that repeating what's being said is helpful. But should I repeat it mentally or aloud?
Smokescale
Regular
Regular

Postby goldragon_70 » April 29th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Smokescale wrote:Thanks, I appreciate the advice. I have a new set of headphones I bought the other day for watching movies with on my laptop. They're fairly hefty with the foam padding that covers your ears so you can block out the rest of the world. Would the feeling of these on my head distract me or can I just ignore feeling them?

The short answer is that depends on you. Long answer, if they bug you enough, they may keep you from focusing on the trance, but in a tance most people experance something like a numbness, some, it's as if the body is not there, otheres it's like there not as sensitive to there body.

Smokescale wrote:Also, I read that repeating what's being said is helpful. But should I repeat it mentally or aloud?

Eather is fine. The point is that you are registering what is being said, that helps to reinforce the sugestions.
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby Smokescale » April 29th, 2006, 6:25 pm

Thanks, I appreciate it.

*Gets his scaley butt back to listening and...um...trancing?*
"I merely chewed in self-defense...but I never swallowed" Draco- Dragonheart
Smokescale
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files