Custom File

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Custom File

Postby iversdude@hotmail.com » August 9th, 2021, 10:47 pm

Hi. I am looking for someone that can make a custom file. Its a training file, which would last up to 30 minutes. My wife and I have entered into a female led relationsship where I am a full-time slave. We want to start conditioning training for me to experience this as authentic as possible. There are some twists here in the plot, but we will get into that when we have our hypnotist. Really hope someone has experiences with something similar that can share their experience, or hypnotist. If you are a hypnotist, please reach out if this is of interest. As this is important to us, we do want someone that has a proven track-record of successfully creating similar files.
iversdude@hotmail.com

Re: Custom File

Postby EMG » September 27th, 2021, 8:04 am

If you can't find anyone else, I do custom work. Just click on Premium->Custom File for pricing and to submit a request and I'll get in touch with you.
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ruscal » January 1st, 2022, 7:51 am

Hello

I am more than happy to provide you with a custom demo so you can decide if it works for you (both) before you commit further. English male voice - experience of Live training voice work - have a few regulars who I provide audio for.

Hope to hear from you with more content ideas/details and take it from there - who knows where 2022 can take you!!
ruscal

Postby Jerm » January 1st, 2022, 8:51 pm

I make custom files for a price. Each file includes a recording of the fully customized hypnosis script, semi-subliminal suggestions throughout, ocean waves or rain background along with binaural tones designed to help you enter trance and retain the suggestions better. I'm sure there are a lot of great options on the site, but if you are interested drop me a line. :)
Jerm

Clearly the last and greatest frontier is the human mind.
Jerm
Regular
Regular

Postby Jackstock » January 8th, 2022, 3:01 pm

Head over to my site and check out my files. If you like it, you can order a custom from me.
https://jackdominates.com/files
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files