Help with trancing

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Help with trancing

Postby lego » January 9th, 2022, 4:28 am

Hello,

I've been a long time listener but never been able to hit trance consistently. Blacked out once or thrice in 8 years, light trances always. This started as a fetish and I'd listen for getting my rocks off and occasionally get success but now I want to start taking it more seriously and listen for changes I want however they are not for fetish/turn ons. (Maybe they can become that)

For example I want to be healthier and become muscle obsessed. The problem is that I've found that if the file isn't a turn on I can barely listen for more than 5 minutes and seems most likely related to my ADHD. I'm wondering if anyone who has been in a similar position can help detail what they did? I really just want to get to the point where I can trance fast helplessly so it doesn't become a problem where I will quit midway.

Do I try to keep listening to a different induction every 1-3 days until it just happens. If I listen to the same thing often, it gets unbearable especially if I know I'm not going to get pleasure out of in the short term. Do I leave the space for long time until I've gotten over the urges to listen to my taste in erotic hypnosis and its all new again? Another option I've thought of is playing erotic audio behind inductions to keep my attention. Either way these are what I've thought and will eventually do if y'all have nothing but would still appreciate which of the 3 are best to start with. Thanks.
lego
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files