Trance Problem

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Trance Problem

Postby Crazy_Eddy » April 27th, 2005, 1:11 pm

I have been trying the files for quite a while now - about 6 months - and am yet to find one that is wholy effective. I think that this is because the files tend to put me to sleep rather than into trance. Does anyone know a way to stop this?

The strange thing is though, that a lot of the time when i listen, I'll wake up during the induction of the next file (I have several on a playlist)...

When i try to concentrate on the file by repeating or whatever, I seem to not go deep enough for the files to have an effect. Any suggestoins?
Crazy_Eddy
Regular
Regular

Postby Jack » April 27th, 2005, 2:46 pm

A few questions first..

What files are you listening to?
How often are you listening to them?
Where and when are you listening to the files?
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby Cubeguru » April 27th, 2005, 3:03 pm

good questions dude :D and well try imagining your own head swaying like one of those watches and imagine saying the words yourself, its hard to do so it overloads your mind, almost like shock inductions......well it works for me.
Pentiums melt in your PC, not in your hand.
(No electrons were harmed in the creation of this message)
--If we do not succeed we run the risk of failure--
Cubeguru
Regular
Regular

Postby Crazy_Eddy » April 27th, 2005, 3:09 pm

1) Listening to a few files, triggers mainly. TrigSissyboy And Instant wetting most frequently.

2) Once or twice a day - each

3) I tend to lay on my bed as its the only place where i actually find i can properly relax. Normally I listen once at about 7pm, and then once at about 10pm.

I'll try the watch trick....

A Hypnotic spiral seemed to help slightly though, as everytime I got desturbed (I keep becoming hyper aware for some reason or another) I saw the spiral and went back under quite quickly.
Crazy_Eddy
Regular
Regular

Postby TrigMe » April 27th, 2005, 5:55 pm

You should try using the Induction and Deepening files, they are designed to aid you in going into trance.

Worked for me :D
TrigMe

Return to Help with Files