Hetero Conversion, Cursed Forced Straight, HMC, OCD

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Hetero Conversion, Cursed Forced Straight, HMC, OCD

Postby johnsimforwarpmm » May 31st, 2022, 7:06 am

Hi there everyone. I'd like some help figuring out what I should do in my situation. I have Aspergers and OCD, with HOCD. I am on this site primarily to get rid of my HOCD because it has lowered my attraction to women. I have noticed in the past the only thing I could ever get off to was butts. I always found breasts beautiful and bellies beautiful on women, but was never able to get off to them. I've never really found vaginas beautiful. I have a fetish for anal which has caused me a lot of issues so I am looking to get rid of it and replace it with a vagina fetish or something. I'm also trying to get rid of any possible attraction I could ever have more men. What I will say is that I am straight and have only ever had crushes on women, but I still have bad HOCD that I am seeking to get rid of.

One question I'd like to ask is can these tapes be used by someone who isn't gay to reinforce heterosexuality? I don't think it could really be harmful and don't see how but I would like to know if this could be more harmful than good to me. Also I don't really want to lose my attraction to women's butts I just don't want to be attracted to their anuses. I'd also like something that can make me super masculine as since I have had HOCD I have felt less confident in my masculinity. FYI I have been dealing with HOCD for six months now. If anyone has any questions about what I said feel free to ask. Thanks :)
johnsimforwarpmm

Re: Hetero Conversion, Cursed Forced Straight, HMC, OCD

Postby EMG » May 31st, 2022, 8:13 pm

FIles intended to push your sexual preference one way should work no matter what your initial preference was. I don't have enough information about HOCD or OCD to really say much about them but listening to forced straight should work just fine on someone that is already straight.
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby johnsimforwarpmm » June 2nd, 2022, 8:47 am

EMG wrote:FIles intended to push your sexual preference one way should work no matter what your initial preference was. I don't have enough information about HOCD or OCD to really say much about them but listening to forced straight should work just fine on someone that is already straight.

Thanks for replying my friend. Is there any files you know of that can also make anal less appealing (not receptive because that has never been appealing to me)?
johnsimforwarpmm

Postby EMG » June 3rd, 2022, 8:22 am

Not off the top of my head no. If you really want something that specific I can do a custom file but those are exensive($150) in which case I can cover any topic you can imagine.
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby johnsimforwarpmm » June 14th, 2022, 5:08 pm

EMG wrote:Not off the top of my head no. If you really want something that specific I can do a custom file but those are exensive($150) in which case I can cover any topic you can imagine.

Apologies for not replying, I have been busy and stressed for the past week and a half Do you think you could explain all the possible use cases of hypnosis? I'm looking to use it as a tool to improve certain things about myself that I am not sure how to. Could it be used to increase my attraction and bond towards a particular person? That is one thing I seek to do. Also could it help me feel more euphoric? I often have a hard time feeling good at all and it seems like I have to feel euphoric which distracts me from my bad feelings and issues.

Another thing. How do I go into trance and know that I am actually in it and not just thinking I am in it or thinking too hard? I think one hard thing I will have to overcome is the fact that any statement seems like I could probably say "well why should I do what it is telling me to do". I still haven't tried being hypnotized besides being hypnotized on YouTube to say forget my name or lose my voice, which never worked despite the fact I tried focusing. Are there any tips you have? Thanks :)
johnsimforwarpmm

Return to Help with Files