DenyOrgasm, unwanted side effect

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

DenyOrgasm, unwanted side effect

Postby stleon00 » October 9th, 2022, 5:53 am

A while ago, I've tried Emg's denyorgasm file.

If you don't know it, it basically gives a trigger others can toggle to prevent the user from going over the edge and cumming.

It went great, but although within the file description, it was said that I simply could not go over the edge, during my try I discovered I would instead move my hand away when I reached the edge, which still is good.

However I've encountered a small "side effect": Even untriggered orgasms felt way less intense than usual.
Regardless of if I used trigger in between or not.
To this day (although it happens seldomly) I think my orgasms are a bit less intense than they used to be.

What could I do to still have the file on and remove this slight side effect?
My aim is to have a trigger my dom can use to have me edge without being able to cum so although I still need a way to remove this little residue (I didnt use a reset file yet. Maybe I should instead of having time pass to remove it), I could try another file.
What alternative files I could try? (Except for the new version of emg deny orgasm, didn't fully enjoy it unfortunatelly)
stleon00

Re: DenyOrgasm, unwanted side effect

Postby EMG » October 9th, 2022, 9:23 am

Look around and see if there are any files to cause more powerful orgasms. Pretty sure there are a few and that shouldn't conflict with orgasm denial. Worst case I can do custom work but that is pricey.
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: DenyOrgasm, unwanted side effect

Postby stleon00 » October 12th, 2022, 3:35 pm

I would still like to know if anyone had similar side effects or even alternatives.
stleon00

Return to Help with Files