Subject for a hypnotist

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Subject for a hypnotist

Postby blue69 » June 7th, 2023, 2:11 am

I have looked at this for quite a while on Discord, and others and failed to find out what is really available. There are a lot of scammers on the Internet but this site is from what I see the most authentic I would like to be tested with new material and to learn how to become a hypnotist in the process. Is this the right forum to ask this question? I am really interested in the more edgy side of this so kinky rather than vanilla.
blue69

Re: Subject for a hypnotist

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » June 11th, 2023, 7:20 pm

Hey there, blue69 -
It's been a few days since you asked your questions. And since there's been no response yet, I'm jumping in to tell you: Welcome to the WMM site.

You identify as edgy/kinky. That's great! You'll fit right in. When you have time, would you maybe define what that means to you? Go ahead and tell members what kink(s) you want to explore and to satisfy. :idea:

Your note asks whether this is the right forum for your questions. Not really. The forum we're in right now is Help With Files. This is ordinarily where members ask for advice related to mp3s they've downloaded from the site - how to make progress with them. But as a newbie, how were you supposed to know that?

- When you're ready to meet someone (whether in-person or online), use the Meeting Grounds forum or jump into Chat

- When you're ready to ask for guidance in learning to hypnotize, use the forum File Making & Hypnosis Techniques

- And of course, there's the General Hypnosis forum.

One more time... Welcome to the site.
The chains of habit are too light to be felt until they’re too heavy to be broken.

Check out my latest journal entry: here.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files