when i try using Curse Fucked by a Dog the dog doesnt come

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

when i try using Curse Fucked by a Dog the dog doesnt come

Postby philflames12 » August 25th, 2023, 11:50 pm

when i try using Curse Fucked by a Dog the dog doesnt come,has anyone got an answer why,i know this is a weird question but i experience other things from the same type with other hypnosis

With the dog doesnt come i mean that i dont fell anything at all,litterally nothing.The only thing happening is that i get pressed on the ground
philflames12

Re: when i try using Curse Fucked by a Dog the dog doesnt co

Postby best_beta » August 28th, 2023, 2:27 pm

Same here! I think a lot of people struggle with this curse specifically. Don't get discouraged though. I've been treating it like an exercise in patience and it's helped me with my approach. I'm hoping adopt a listening schedule soon to really drive the file into my subconscious. I recommend you do the same, but everyone's different, you know?

Consistency is key, they say--and I've got my fingers crossed for a breakthrough. Best of luck!
best_beta

Re: when i try using Curse Fucked by a Dog the dog doesnt co

Postby geekdh » April 7th, 2024, 6:48 pm

Best beta, any updates? And can you give your listening schedule as an example?

I’ve got a similar (?) problem, but across about 20 different files that don’t work, and I have not figured out why.Trying to figure out if I just need to keep trying (hence the question about your schedule), or do I need to go back to the drawing board and look at my trances and suggestibility.

I’m considering getting the Hypno Reset file and wiping out every thing. And then start with the very simplest file.

Thanks for your help.

Geek
geekdh

Return to Help with Files