for sale files

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

for sale files

Postby Rabbit » April 28th, 2005, 4:08 pm

I dont know if anyone else has had this problem, but I cant seem to order any of the files. Whenever I try it gives some error message after typing in my info. Was wondering if anyone knows anything about this problem and how I can fix it
Rabbit

Postby simplykei » April 28th, 2005, 10:41 pm

Yes I believe there is an issue with that. What you can do is send a request over and he will email you back to discuss what you'd like to order.
simplykei

Re: for sale files

Postby EMG » April 29th, 2005, 2:31 am

Correct, at this time my payment processor is not working, I am correcting it as fast as I can. If you want a file you'll have to mail payment to:

WMM
PO Box 25594
Colorado Springs, CO 80936

Rabbit wrote:I dont know if anyone else has had this problem, but I cant seem to order any of the files. Whenever I try it gives some error message after typing in my info. Was wondering if anyone knows anything about this problem and how I can fix it
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby liljonny » April 29th, 2005, 6:24 pm

Thought you said that problem would be fixed by the end of the week.

EMG wrote:Correct, at this time my payment processor is not working, I am correcting it as fast as I can. If you want a file you'll have to mail payment to:

WMM
PO Box 25594

[/quote]
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby EMG » April 29th, 2005, 6:50 pm

Trust me, I wanted it fixed, but you try getting an adult merchant account. I'll be lucky if it's fixed next week but I BELIEVE that I have everything taken care of and will be able to get things running next week.

liljonny wrote:Thought you said that problem would be fixed by the end of the week.

EMG wrote:Correct, at this time my payment processor is not working, I am correcting it as fast as I can. If you want a file you'll have to mail payment to:

WMM
PO Box 25594

[/quote]
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Help with Files