Couple of questions

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Couple of questions

Postby RubRo » May 1st, 2005, 3:08 pm

Well I thought I just post one with a few questions at the same time, so the forum won't get too full.

Anyway. I was wondering a few things:
1: how do I stop myself from wandering in my head, I am trying all deepeningfiles etc but I can't even empty my head with that.

2: if you do curse penis growth, does it matter that I haven't listened to it in a week? I don't think much has changed, even though I have listened a lot to the files and even fell asleep while listening and woke up the next morning when it was still playing (I had it on a loop)

3: will it make any difference if you listen to it from speakers or from headphones? And is it helping when you listen to it also while, for instance doing the dishes or other stuff?

4: who has any experience with the Morph file and please tell me about it. I know this is not supposed to be here, but I though it couldn't harm.

Thanx in advance. I look forward to hearing from you. I still think that Dutch being my first language can prevent me from really getting into it, on the otherhand, I sometimes catch myself thinking in English and on holiday in an English speaking country/nation, I switch easilly to English, so maybe somebody has some tips here as well.

you may btw also email me or add me for chats: tast_toe@yahoo.com
Thanx

Ro
RubRo

Postby Crazy_Eddy » May 1st, 2005, 3:47 pm

I can help with 2, the rest I don't know myself.

the more regularly you listen, the more likely the effects will be, but like with everything, hypnosis takes time. If you fall asleep with the files playing though, you probably won't have much luck as you end up going too deep. I'm currently trying to overcome this problem.

Id ashume with the Speakers/Headphones it don't make a difference, although speakers are more comfertable....
Crazy_Eddy
Regular
Regular

Postby danmalara » May 2nd, 2005, 7:49 pm

It's not good to do dishes while you're trying to be hypnotised. The 2 just don't mix.

And son't try to empty your head. Doing so will only put stuff in your head. So, instead, listen to what is being said and do it. Do what you are told. Give in, and do everything that is said. Don't fight it, don't think about it, just relax, and do what is being said. At least, that's what I do.

That all I have to say.
My MIND is happy. BLANK and empty. BRAINwashing is GOOD for me.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files