Fast/Slow File Votes

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Postby Kendai » April 15th, 2005, 1:31 pm

wow, fast/slow is catching up with "virgin-sensitive". . .

btw, veiwtiful joe was ported to ps2, if need be you could play it on that, though you're probably more likely to find a GC copy.
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Postby makidas » April 15th, 2005, 5:46 pm

sweet i got a ps2 and my boys got a gc
makidas
Guru
Guru

Postby CAINE » April 15th, 2005, 7:43 pm

Hey, I thought this was a 21+ website :wink:
Just a man on a mission.
CAINE
Regular
Regular

Postby makidas » April 15th, 2005, 10:18 pm

hey man, jus cuz i grow old, don't mean i gotta grow up!
makidas
Guru
Guru

Postby Kendai » April 16th, 2005, 9:07 am

the idea for the file came from a video game. simple, ne?

and personally, assumptions that video games are for kids rub me the wrong way. the worst is when people talk like nobody older than 12 can enjoy an E rated game that's not a sports game. . .

just so long as they don't go as far as cheezy sing-alongs and such, E MEANS EVERYONE!

oh, and let me plug some of my other files, the opposing silent/vocal sex files, and arrousal time. . .
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Postby gregi696 » April 27th, 2005, 11:35 am

No offense to anyone, but for all of you who are complaining that non-feminisation files not getting made because of a lack of votes, there is something to keep in mind. EMG will make any files that you want if you raise money for them. There is a thread devoted to it actually. :wink:
gregi696
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Cubeguru » April 29th, 2005, 1:25 pm

erm, dude, were not even talking about non feminization files, so ......why?? :?: next time post it in a thread that is on the subject of non-feminizeation files. :D
Pentiums melt in your PC, not in your hand.
(No electrons were harmed in the creation of this message)
--If we do not succeed we run the risk of failure--
Cubeguru
Regular
Regular

Postby Brainiac » April 29th, 2005, 6:56 pm

The technique for controlling one's perception of time is called Lentation, more commonly it is referred to as Time Distortion. Many people believed that an increase in adrenal output was required to accomplish this, and if so it would be hazardous to your health in the long run. Fortunately this is not the case, as studies have shown Lentation being successfully used by people with little or no epinephrine in their blood streams. This means that you can learn it without harm to yourself, and I voted for it, because well, it sounds damn cool and I never had the discipline to meditate constantly on learning it.
Brainiac
Regular
Regular

Postby Kendai » April 30th, 2005, 8:40 am

well, fast/slow has passed my other popular idea, virgin-sensitive.

give that one a look too, it's for those of us who aren't as easilty turned on anymore. note that for a while you'd probably be VERY easy to turn on.

i also submitted a curse version, same thing, only you libito wouldn't become resistant untill it's removed. . .you might cum from just staring at a girl in a bikini. . .

and be sure to vote for sublim re-enforce!
ingrain all your training and triggers with the same convinient subliminal file!
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Dammi » April 30th, 2005, 8:18 pm

Wow! To able to do that would be incredible! Imagine being in a basketball game.. and in a split-second you can see what your opponet is going to do! It definetly got my vote!!

With the enchanted keyboard thing, I don't know, seems to me that the person needs to be highly "trance-able" ( For a lack of a better word :D ) for that too work, otherwise I'd think EMG would have done a file simular to that too make his work alot easier :P

But this Lentation thing. Does anyone know where one could learn that? Google ain't helping much.. :/
Dammi

Postby danmalara » April 30th, 2005, 11:19 pm

Thanks for the vote! :D and also I've only came up with one thing about it being called lentation, and all it said was...well not much. So I don't really know what to called it. Makidas calls it chronokinesis. Google does come up with some links for that word. I hope I helped.
My MIND is happy. BLANK and empty. BRAINwashing is GOOD for me.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jack » May 1st, 2005, 12:50 am

Try searching for "Time distortion". Or you could search for "anchoring" and begin to use that model on yourself by thinking of times when your time sense is distorted(you've been driving on the autobahn going 200 mph and just taken an off-ramp so your driving at 20 miles an hour... or maybe you could just think about standing in line at a bank), and then anchoring it in whatever way you choose.
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby Dammi » May 1st, 2005, 9:26 am

Hehe, for that kind of an file? Of course I voted for it! :lol:

Since I read that we "live in the past" I've always wondered if it was possible to do that. Scientist say that our brain is 1-2 seconds behind schedule or something like that.

For example: You put you finger in hot coffy and feel the pain instantly. Well.. they say that the brain got the message 2 seconds later, but it "rewinded" it self so that it would seem that you feel the pain immediatly. Don't know how much truth there is in that, but that got me thinking ;)

I for one believe that flies ( Who live maybe.. 1 - 2 days ) have a very fast perseption of time. 1-2 days to us may seem like years to them.. Think about this.. they always seem to know ( Most of the time anyway ) WHEN you're gonna squash them. Just before you hit them, they fly off. ( Some say it's because of the air we pust in front of our palm, but it's more fun to believe the other one :D )

And thanks for the help.. I'm gonna look into that. If I don't find any.. guess I'll just go too China and learn some Martial arts ;)
Dammi

Postby Brainiac » May 2nd, 2005, 12:16 am

Flies have such fast reflexes not because their central nervous systems are more efficient than ours, but because the distance the signals have to travel is much shorter. Nerve impulses only travel about 120 meters per second, much much much slower than light. Just thought I'd mention that for the sake of completedness, and too look cool/smart. :D
Brainiac
Regular
Regular

Postby Dammi » May 2nd, 2005, 3:54 am

Damn.. that was my intendsion at first :P To look cool/smart
Dammi

Postby sandy82 » May 3rd, 2005, 12:42 am

Dammi wrote:Damn.. that was my intendsion at first :P To look cool/smart

Þu ert flinkur...! Ég hefur það fyrir satt. And where you are, you have to be cool. :-)
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Previous

Return to Help with Files